Wednesday, February 5, 2020

WORD OF THE LORD-OCTOBER 10-25-19


The Lord is literally causing your enemies in this season to go mad
And the more you are blessed  favored, the deeper the revelation coming forth the deeper in this madness they are like quicksand entering like going down a rabbit a hole.You are headed in opposite direction from them.

Paranoia schizophrenia:
When they tried to destroy you they planted a seed in their own minds and spirits that sat dormant until yours in the Lord began to grow and it set off a chain reaction in the spirit that caused that devouring seed to flourish and begin to devour and eat away the parts of their lives, especially the mind causing madness.

Ezekiel the seat of jealousy:
 I am exposing their idols, the idols hidden behind the curtains of deception that they dare put to rival Me the one true living God.

I am pulling the curtains back says the Lord and putting their idols on display and making them a taunt and a laughing stock, for their idols will fall flat says the Lord, they shall fall flat. As I kept throwing by My force that abominable hideous idol dragon, that pathetic hybrid, on his face before the philistines, so I the Lord thy God shall come in and do so to their idols, to what they are drawing power from thinking they will get a surge because of the time of the year!

Ha! Says the Lord because of their surge that they believe they are receiving I am setting the current in reverses says the Lord and sending that power surge back at them times 2 says the Lord of Hosts and it will BURN says the Lord.

Yes says the Lord, I am standing up on My throne and I am with power and authority blasting the enemy back, and knocking his counterparts on their face as I did dragon says the Lord. And says the Lord, dragon lost a few parts along the way says the Lord, the more he was blasted down, the more broke off says the Lord, that is prophetic right there says the Lord thy God this day, Yahweh. You spear fish says the Lord, when it is a large one and I have dispatched my waring angels with spears of fire to spear those larger entities and those who gather now to worship says the Lord.

They shall be afflicted with burning stabbing pain like none other that will truly drive some to their knees and indeed save their soul for that is My desire says the Lord, EVEN in My burning Anger, My heart wants, desires them saved. For the enemy hates nothing more than to loose a very pricey possession that he was channeling all sorts of dark interests and plots and assignments through. One of the things he hates most is to lose that channel says the Lord of Hosts this day!

The darkness shall be diluted says the Lord and the darkness shall be scorched by My fire in that order says the Lord as was the order on mt Carmel as baal and his mindless followers were humiliated and lost any power they thought they had says the Lord, because when I tell an entity to yield.  IT MUST YIELD. So, baal cannot continue nor can any other entity when I the Lord tell then to yield! First the altar was doused with water and then the fire came and consumed  every last drop of water says the Lord of Hosts this day. Some cauldrons are going to explode literally says the Lord, for My Fire will backfire the ones aimed at My children and you will see evidence of this says the Lord of Hosts this day.

My ROAR is growing and will come forth from the bottom of My belly and be so visceral it will shake the enemy’s camps and secret meetings and cause fear, fear like lightening to go through those camps says the Lord. Those camps are positioned amongst different echelons of people including the political arena says the Lord, in cites, towns, even families. A bewitchment reveal says the Lord where their chants, spells, rituals, and curses shall reverse and carry out to the full times 2 in their lives that they meant for their targets says the Lord. Oh what a harsh lesson but what a great victory for My Glory for I am a God who does not sit idle BUT comes to the defense of My children says the Lord.

Some warehouses are going to be damaged says the Lord of Hosts, there will be casualties. I warned them says the Lord I warned them to keep their mouths, and their spells, and their plots, and their schemes off of my beloved children, off of My leaders I warned them and I the Lord am done warning for I am a God who ACTS and who rules and indeed carries out the rulings says the Lord.
New missions says the Lord I am creating new missions in unique ways in order to like a marksman reach those who were out of reach before, reach those in certain fields or arenas that may have had their ears shut by the enemy, by rebellion thus prior. These missions have all sorts of targets from people’s likes, to interests, to their past hurts, to their desires, to the search that has been going on so long deep within their heart. I the Lord am about to send a curve ball and completely turn things in different arenas for My glory. Building upon premises that will in a very brilliant way end up, through connectors, to connect the seeking and the Lost and drop them right into hearing My Word, in a potent way, like a current flows them right into position to be ready to hear and receive says the Lord thy God this day.

Yes I am rerouting currents says the Lord and a dunamis power surge is set to arrest those who have been gunning to destroy the faith, destroy hope, that were looking to steal the life of those who were searching for Me says the Lord, who were searching for answers.  I Am the way the truth and the life says the Lord and no one NO ONE comes to the Father BUT through King Jesus says the Spirit
A Royal announcement will be made in the spirit and the Natural says the Lord.

The enemy has attempted to steal the rest and to weary however I the Lord am divinely reversing that plan and stealing the strength and energy from his camp instead says the Lord, fatigue, fatigue like a millstone will stop those attempts, that they cannot do their conjuring says the Lord this day
I am breathing My breath as I did for Adam I am breathing my breath on My children who are so wearied who have been such soldiers, who have persevered under the most pressure filled of circumstances, and all that pressure is creating a diamond says the Lord. The breath of my wind shall blow the enemy, the oppression, the curses and chants right off of My children, it will feel as If an enormous weight has lifted says the Lord. I am doing this now says the Lord and My children shall get a second wind where their latter shall be so much greater than their former, and their strength, clarity, sharpness of spirit and mind shall return times 2 from what the enemy attempted to steal for he is attempting to weaken the prayer voice right now in attempts to  give his camp a bit of an advantage however that advantage will snap in two and they shall plummet levels and lose ground as I the Lord  thrust My children forward into newness of strength, opportunity times 2 and favor unprecedented favor says the Lord.

Those who have been breathing in the sulfuric stench of the enemies propaganda lining them up like rats as if the pied piper, they will become immersed so thick in that fog now says the Lord they will not see My children says the Lord, they will not be able to report what is happening for I am sending a divine fog upon the camp of the enemy and confusing his direction and the directions of those under him says the Lord, so they cannot properly discern which way to take and they will hit each other.  Down by “friendly fire” says the Lord, the enemy shall destroy themselves shall curse themselves and there shall be much chaos and confusion in the camp of the enemy as I the Lord drive them mad and by the time they come out of it they will be nowhere near in a position to attack My children because of all the fiery spears pointing right at them to take them out when the fog lifts and they see they are indeed surrounded says the Lord. I am playing harder ball with the enemy than I ever have says the Lord, however I have already won so it’s a losing war for him says the Lord. My children will bear witness and give testimony to the awesome ways I come to their defense now that will baffle those who drank the deceptive potion of the enemy who believed the lie, they will be dumbfounded at what I do and how I rescue My children, for when the enemy says “aha we got them” the compass shall be changed their direction confused and a spectacle of them attacking themselves will ensue to show and demonstrate I AM GOD, I BOW TO NO MAN OR ENTITY, MY FIRE PROTECTS THE FLOCK, AND I AM ALWAYS VICTORIOUS!

Guard your hearts and your minds as I go before you with My heavenly army and inject madness in the enemies camp like never before. For I love My children, My anointed and they will NOT dare touch what I the Lord have favored and blessed without losing seven fold what they dare try and take thus sayeth the Lord of Hosts in Jesus name.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...