Wednesday, February 5, 2020

WORD OF THE LORD-JANUARY 1- 30-2020


The Spirit of The Lord is upon those who have been anointed, appointed, and ordained to speak My Word, preach My Word, and deliver prophetic utterance that will truly light a fire in this hour says the Lord of Hosts this day. For I the Lord thy God do nothing until I reveal My secrets To My servants the Prophets according to Amos says The Word. I am the Word says the Lord, in the beginning was the Word and The Word was with God and The Word was God says the Lord. For I the Lord God Jehovah, El Shaddai in this hour shall encompass with Strong anointing, wisdom, council, might, and power from the most High God, including reverential fear of the Lord, that shall encompass and be activated with a concentrated precision and power By those who truly have been ordained and have had a Mantle placed upon them by Me Almighty God to deliver in This Hour the Roar of the Lion, the Fire that encompasses My throne, as well as the lamb, the Love, the Grace the Mercy. For truly My Children it is needed, both working together, operating in sync, I am God, I am the Lion, I am the lamb and neither overpowers the Other says the Lord, however there are seasons where more of the Lion, of the Fire, of the power is necessary to destroy the Works of the Kingdom of darkness, to light a fire within the souls of My people, to penetrate and deal with the heart of an issue.

 Then My Children there may be seasons where more of the lamb emerges, where truly My love, the precious sacrifice of My one and only son, gentleness, meekness, emerges in order to build those up who have been torn down and tattered, rebuild their lives, for My love and the blood of the lamb to cover their wounds , to begin to heal those deep soul wounds that have been used by the enemy to truly anchor them where they become stationary and an easy target for the enemy. Remember My Children a moving target is much more difficult to hit says the Lord God Elohim. However, You will always see both emerge, the lion and the Lamb, fire and Grace, as My Word goes forth to those who I have anointed with the Holy Oil from My throne in this Hour to become ESTABLISHED says the Lord, keyword. I the Lord have trained, and I have begun to build up and have been building up those who are anointed in this time to speak My Word, to be sent into various areas in this world including business, ministry, churches. I have taken them through what the armies of this earth would call boot camp, basic training, and then advanced training. Now in this hour I am ESTABLISHING those who truly have been about the Father’s business, speaking My Word, setting their own feelings aside to deliver what I the Lord say to deliver to the people. It shall be made very clear says the Lord I am establishing, I am equipping, I am solidifying foundations so the enemy and the Kingdom of darkness cannot so easily move them says the Lord. For as Job endured a long grueling battle of trial after trial, test after test and he was found faithful, I the Lord rewarded that faithfulness with a wealth of blessing, only after he walked through that season of trial and testing with nothing, with no benefit, with no security except his faith that Almighty God is faithful and will watch over His word to perform it. He was more blessed in the latter than in the former.

My children do not let your identity in Me your worth in Me suffer because of scoffers and those who point the finger and unrighteous and unjustly judge. For they judge from their own preconceived ideas that are NOT founded upon Me or My Word. All they see is what I the Lord am blessing you with now HOWEVER, they DID NOT SEE the long grueling, trying, season of stripping, and removing, and trial you walked through without any of what I have now in My mercy and doting love for My children who I call faithful, am allowing to flow into your lives now. They only see the latter and completely disregard that you have walked through valleys that many would have run from. Would have of abandoned the call, would have found an exit for an easier road. That is why many are called but FEW are chosen My children, because the few walked through the valley of the shadow that the many did not want to endure says the Lord thy God Jehovah!

You are watching and witnessing in this hour a shaking, a shifting, a friction says the Lord as the armies of the Living God and the soldiers in the Kingdom of God on this earth drive back the forces of darkness attempting to advance upon the earth before their time says the Lord! I the Lord have ruled against them and I have ruled against those who serve them! This shall become very evident in the natural says the Lord that those who serve mammon, who serve principalities, territorial spirits, will lose the power and position that these wicked spirits lulled them, and manipulated them promising these children of darkness if they did their bidding against the anointed Children of the Most High God. However, says the Lord it was a trap! They walked, willfully out of selfish ambition and lust for more and more power into a trap. They shall be caught in a trap that snaps down upon them now says the Lord and they will not so easily be able to pull themselves from the snare as now they will have to face the reaping upon their lives and households of the corrupt decisions they made in rebellion against the throne of the Living God says the Lord God Jehovah. I The Lord am releasing Wisdom from My throne in greater measure upon My Children, receive it in Jesus name. 

NOTE: Watch the amazon, that area says the Lord.

A terrorist attack against the U.S. will be thwarted and exposed right before it occurs for I the Lord shall expose to those who serve me within the Govt the plans, locations, and details to orchestrate a take down. Allah Akbar shall NOT get the Glory says the Lord, I the Lord shall.

One may be attempted against the New York city subway system, the hub says the Lord
Oklahoma City, and San Bernardino, watch says the Lord.

The friction is building under the ground, beneath the earth in California in those areas of concentrated sin and rebellion, the ground shall bear witness to the outcry of the earth from the sin and rebellion in those areas and it will shake in more ways than 1 says the Lord, I will protect My Children in those areas as I protected Lot says the Lord. The Major fault lines, underground pressure building, a shift, the event shall run along a major Fault line and impact multiple states says the Lord. Pray now My children for your spiritual family in these areas for there shall be signs of miracles, miraculous protection that come forth from these areas.

I am pulling things from the deep says the Lord.

Special doors are being unlocked for such a time as this.

You will hear “uncharted territory”

Canada says the Lord. There is a tug of war happening, and a new leader shall arise from it, by the book, Fresh ideas. A leak in Canada.

There is a Cruise Ship Company, a MAJOR event will occur, hearing OUTBREAK, it will be newsworthy says the Lord of Hosts.
NOTE: Hearing onyx and Beryl

There will be a medical Breakthrough for Burn Victims, New Skin. I the Lord have a heart for Burn Victims because their flesh has been impacted and harmed By fire says the Lord.

There will be an uncommon meeting between two leaders of nations that has not taken place in a very long time.

NOTE: Eagle eyes, eagle eyes.

You will see a change:
Watch Russia with Ukraine says the Lord, testing the waters, psalm 35 take hold of shield and buckler and stand up for their help, also drawn out the spear and javelin and close up the way who pursue and persecute them, the Lord is their deliverance.

NOTE: The word SMITE with the enemy.
Huge discoveries shall come forth from the water! The oceans shall give them up at My Word says the Lord-The Dead Sea -watch the Dead Sea!

As I the Lord parted the red Sea there shall be a parting in the area of the middle east
Pray for those who are underground in their faith in Iran, parts of Russia, China and various surrounding areas.  I the Lord am bringing areas of China to their knees. For their crimes against humanity and crimes against My Creation the outcry became too great against them and the door was opened wide for the enemy to attack all of china says the Lord, however I am operating through these events to begin to force those resisting the gospel to yield. To close the door of idolatry and return unto Me and I will return unto them says the Lord. There are MANY worshipers in Iran, in turkey even says the Lord, their prayers in secret are affecting the balance of powers in that country. The people shall continue to Erupt, they would rather no longer live on earth than live under such a dark territorial oppression from those advancing the radical ideas of that principality set by lucifer to keep that whole area steeped in a religion, in radical ideals where the principality is served not Almighty God, for they do not KNOW ME and My Sheep KNOW MY voice and a STRANGERS they will not follow. Pray for the believers, the pastors in Iran for this shift shall cause paranoia on the part of the govt however I the Lord thy God am hiding the remnant as I hid the prophets in caves when jezebel ad Ahab sought to destroy them all and in their wicked rebellion signed their own death warrants with the blood of those they illegally shed for the kingdom of darkness. I the Lord shall raise up Obadiah’s within the govt and area to hide the remnant to protect the pastors says the Lord thy God. The IA tolah says the Lord time is about to run out, taken out because of recompense the blood they shed must now be accounted for says the Lord there must be a reckoning! They have been weighed and found wanting. And when I the Lord God give the order there is not a principality that can secure the continued rule of their hosts says the Lord of Hosts this day.

Seek me while I may be found. 2020 will be a monumental year of one event after another that will set this year apart. However, do not fear My children I am delivering you and protecting you. You shall emerge victorious, triumphant and deeply rooted as you are now established this year for what I truly have created you and called you to be. Man has no right to say whether you should have your position or not. I Almighty God giveth and I Almighty God can taketh away it is not for them to decide it is more me to decide says the Lord. This is a year of great change, transitioning into new chapters, in some cases the door being closed on the former to make room for the latter. The latter bears depth and weight and needs much room for the growth that will come forth from Me the Lord God Jehovah speaking into that growth in My Children’s Lives. They have been called faithful, the anointing they carry bears weight and is sharp and precise. Watch as I the Lord carry this out and there will be those who MUST recognize only God could have done this and will bow in submission under the weight of The Holy Spirit. Go Forth My Children, Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, put on the whole armor of God so as you grow you will stand against the scheming of the devil and cause a retreat to make the way straight now for those announcing, “prepare ye the way of the Lord!’ thus sayeth the Lord of Hosts in Jesus name.



2 comments:

  1. Has your prophetic word given on or about April 17 been transcribed yet? I haven't been able to locate on the web site. I would like to make copies of that word. Love your ministry !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amanda, I love your Ministry and I am trying to learn to spiritual warfare. I am already a prayer warrior but I need some training regarding spiritual warfare. I have not been able to find your 4 points of prayer. I know we enter His gates with Thanksgiving and praise but what you say before you read the words that God has given you. Those are the ones I need to learn. If you can help me to find the words on your blog site I would be most grateful to you. Thank you! God bless and multiply you and Chris in Jesus's name.

    ReplyDelete

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...