Wednesday, February 5, 2020

WORD OF THE LORD-NOVEMBER 11-26-2019


I am…. says the Lord God Jehovah. I am doing a deeply rooted work, now is the time. For the conditions around my anointed and My children that should of overpowered them, that should of subdued them, are miraculously being used and utilized for MY Glory to cause a miraculous growth and rooting to take place where My Children in the middle of the harsh realities of this time, and the pressure around them from circumstances, the enemy would like nothing more than to destroy life, and purpose on many levels says the Lord of Hosts.

HOWEVER, I AM REVERSE ENGINEERING IN THE Spirit, this for My Glory and My children instead of fading, buckling, surrendering to an unfair set of circumstances shall now bloom in the midst of these conditions. It shall be used to feed My plans and purposes instead says the Lord God and I will utilize what the enemy attempted for evil and will turn it around for My glory says the Lord.

I am enriching the soil says Jehovah, I am enriching the soil of their lives that will go into their root system and cause even more a forced bloom, a blooming of their purpose in Me that was not supposed to happen now according to the enemy’s miscalculated and misguided plots and plans. However, I the Lord am accelerating and enriching them in the soil of their life and in their spirits. I am also causing doors to unlock around them and new avenues and veins to open up to My children that will allow them the ability to miraculously bloom as I the Lord protect this new growth and life from the enemy trampling upon it.

For I the Lord God have given My children the power to trample upon serpents and scorpions and against all the power of the enemy so nothing will by any means hurt you says the Lord of Hosts this day.

As I mentioned, in My word the Rose of Sharon you shall bloom as such. Roses of course on earth bloom only within a certain season and environment but when it comes to My people I shall do a mighty miraculous work and cause them to bloom in environments that man deems is not ideal for growth and I shall cause what is against you to suddenly begin to work for your good and for your growth for My glory says the Lord God Jehovah. I am making streams in the desert and I am causing a concentrated dose of grace to fall upon those walking out circumstances that would of claimed others long ago, however My children shall walk through with a banner of victory and My angel armies going before them and behind them ensuring a safe passage says the Lord. 

There shall be blooming in the snow says the Lord and there shall be physical evidence of this in the natural as well as a declaration and a sign and a wonder that My children, My anointed, shall grow when others see no growth, they shall thrive when others wither, they shall prosper when others are suffering under the weight of financial and physical hardship, My children shall prosper in order to be mobile command centers for Me and to carry out MY Will as I decree from My throne, they shall carry out My plans and purposes on this earth that are meant in purpose to open up people’s souls and spirits, to ready them for My entry into their lives, claiming My children as Mine and not children of darkness as the enemy would so like says the Lord God Jehovah. 

There are many that shall bear witness to My children thriving in what the world would deem depressing, chaotic, difficult circumstances and instead of becoming another casualty for the enemy to gloat they shall root and thrive and blossom and grow like NEVER BEFORE, it will be as if these circumstances have little to no effect on My children for I the Lord God will cover them and protect them and cause them to dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the almighty. I shall be a fortress to My people and deliverer in times of trouble. I the Lord God Jehovah am calling them out of their circumstances, I am calling them out. It has festered long enough, the enemy would love to steep you in these circumstances and cause pieces of you that I the Lord have built up to just drain out however I the Lord, when I add, I add no sorrow and  I the Lord am adding in good measure grace, strength, favor, precision, Wisdom, knowledge, council, mighty and power along with a reverential fear for Me that will teach others how to walk in the same by following the examples of these roses blooming in the desert, in the snow, in environments where they should never thrive they shall bloom fuller, brighter, and more beautiful than ever before says the Lord God Jehovah. For when I anoint, when I mark My children and place a mantle upon them with the favor to walk out that task, when the enemy comes in like a flood I the Lord God Jehovah will raise a standard against that plan however I am not only raising a standard but I am taking the circumstances that were meant to dismantle and destroy and reverse engineering in the spirit to cause My children to be built up even more and the very thing that was supposed to destroy them and My plan and mantle I have placed upon them will cause them to SOAR above the wicked and the agents of darkness they shall SOAR right to victory says the Lord. For in the enemy’s desperation to destroy he discounted that I the Lord expose whom I please and am exposing the entire, manipulative, calculating, self-motivated, power driven plot before the people says the Lord and am causing these things to backfire and make a fool of the enemy’s satanic agents and puppets says the Lord of Hosts. They are not the ringmasters says the Lord they are indeed the fools and the clowns in a very convoluted charade that has been put on display to open the eyes wide of the people and yanking up by the root for all to see the true motivation of these false excavations that the enemy’s agents have taken part in a witch hunt where they shall now become the hunted for dare attempting to hunt my children down and take them down says the Lord of Hosts. How dare they, the hunter shall now become the hunted and the hunted are moving on and soaring to Glory and shall be above and not beneath. I am preparing a table before you in the presence of your enemies and those who have persecuted you says the Lord, truly you shall eat the meal of victory for the time has come for My children to breakthrough and break away from the cycles, and tricks, and back door shackles the enemy has attempted to use to keep them from continuing in My plan for where we are at now and what is going to take place is such a threat to His Kingdom and the propaganda he cycles out that he has attempted to find any way in through anyone around you to oppress, depress, drain, and siphon from you not only the blessings of the Lord BUT the spiritual gifts that cause you to thrive. However I am getting the enemy by the heal of his leg and putting him out of joint, where they cannot latch on or chain My children any long for by force of MY WORD those shackles are breaking those holds are weakening and those attempting to hinder and oppose what I know is best for My children will by force be moved out of the way and put in a position where they cannot as easily meddle or attempt to override my agenda with  a falsified one that the enemy and his merry band of familiar spirits have convinced those around you that certain things are of concern when they are not even on My radar for your life right now says the Lord. My agenda and My plans are the most important not that of the earth and circumstances that people self-create in their rebellion, it is not my will to get My children who have been called and chosen wrapped up in those running in circles because they still refuse to surrender fully to me and I the Lord have no more time to waste and will NOT allow my children to waste time precious time that could be spent doing My will, wasting that, foolishly expending time on what is not ready to move forward says the Lord. For My son when he walked this earth only expended time on those who were willing ready and were hungry for it. He wasted no time on the pharisees and those who had an earthly order that did no heavenly good and spiritually killed the people instead of help. I the Lord shall expose this now I shall expose this where this is being done in My children’s lives and then I will put those areas on a time out or move those circumstances where it will not be a burden to My children says the Lord,. For I the Lord am concerned in this time with the fulfillment of My plans NOT the frivolous plans of man and the coddling of sin so they feel no consequence or remorse, I the Lord am not interested in such things and those who want to be coddled to the point they become fragile glass, where anything they hear that is contrary to their false truth causes them to spit and his like the serpent like spirits behind them, they shall have no place in My children’s lives or My good pleasure towards them because I the lord do not reward those who want the reward without the work and without the surrender totally to Me says the Lord God Jehovah. 

So know this day you shall see major change, it will shake things up and the pieces may land in more pleasant areas for you from it however it will cause some sadness, some toil, some sorrow even frustration initially but it is a birth and you My children when you see these plans unfolding will understand why I the Lord am acting in such a way. I am even bringing in spiritual mothers and fathers to help continue to pour into those I have chosen to carry the torch to this generation in every area of industry, life, nation and tongue.

I the Lord handed a very Holy torch to My anointed and they shall miraculously carry it to the nations included the united states for so much has been introduced, that have pulled people away from Me says the Lord and I the Lord am claiming these territories and regions and disabling the strongholds of the demon princes who rule at the gate says the lord, they shall have no power says the lord I am miraculously disabling it and the evidence shall come forth in the natural, strange happenings shall manifest that shall be a sign to My people I the Lord God Jehovah am taking back from the enemy what he unrightfully and unlawfully stole from My Kingdom and now he shall answer those charges and demon princes will be sent in retreat back to the pits of hell from which they came says the Lord God Jehovah in Jesus name.



1 comment:

  1. Veronika West dream of Rose Garden and he interpretation has interesting aspects in common with Amanda Grace Word from Nov 2019
    https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/dream-of-president-trump-in-the-rose-garden/?fbclid=IwAR344QW6XNoa_HoBpLOKVYZOK5uzx97t81NP6ZR3VVyQZzR__DOvcwfAnHQ

    ReplyDelete

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...