Wednesday, February 5, 2020

WORD OF THE LORD-JANUARY 1-18-2020


In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the Word was God! I am the Word says the Lord God Jehovah. The Word of God is living it is powerful it is active My children. Use the Word, understand the word, the Word is sharper than any two-edged sword penetrating to soul and spirit, and joint and marrow says the Lord. My children, the enemy knows the word and his tactic is to get you inch by inch farther, not only from reading the word, but from ACTIVATING it says the Lord of Hosts.

Activation is key says the Lord. Death and life are in the power of the tongue. In the wilderness, my children, my precious son Jesus activated the word when the enemy attempted to come in at My son’s weakest, after fasting 40 days and 40 nights.  That is when the enemy attempted to come in and use The Word of God in attempt to cause Jesus to stumble, twisting the word and manipulating it in order to attempt a misstep.  However, that foolish snake was speaking to THE WORD, THE LIVING BREATHING WORD!  My son and you cannot get the Word made flesh to stumble says the Lord. I am speaking of this My children because the enemy would love nothing more than to lure you into a pattern where the word becomes neutralized and inactive in your lives. Know My children we are entering, in fact, we have already entered, a crucial time.
In My presence there is peace My children and, in My presence, there is freedom, in My presence there is truth, in My presence there is healing, in My presence there is hope. For My strength is made perfect in your weakness, says the Lord of Hosts. The Word sharpens My children as you read and meditate upon the word.  Listen to the Word, it sharpens your abilities.  I have given you ears to hear in the spirit and eyes to see in the spirit, it sharpens your ability to discern to give accurate utterances from Me says the Lord. It sharpens your spirit and soul to know My voice. Then My children when you speak and activate My word it pierces, it penetrates, it is used and utilized as the sword in the armor of God.

 Know My children this day the enemy is a defeated foe, he was defeated on the cross, when My precious son said, “it is finished.”  Do not give the enemy power and influence, he has no legal authority to have says the Lord God Jehovah. Remember My children, the deeper you are rooted in Me and My word, the more your abilities sharpen the more you can discern the voice and influence of the enemy from the voice and the influence of the Lord God Your Father and Creator.

NOTE: Hearing Tahiti watch that area

The enemy has attempted to double down in some crucial areas, says the Lord. He is using his agents, and puppets and players, however I the Lord see ahead, I the Lord know his game, know his scheming and know the depths of his wickedness. The enemy will lose in these key areas and those who decided as an act of their will to serve the interest of the devil, will lose all the enemy gave them in power, in authority, and in riches. When now as the earth opened and swallowed up korah and those who followed in that rebellion so the quicksand, the rotted foundation they are standing upon will cave and it will be too big to miss or to hide. They desire to drag deceptions, and propaganda, and blasphemy into the spotlight, so My divine light shall shine on them and place a spotlight on them as they now fall. Remember the cup bearer and the baker and Abraham and Lot my children, this is the time you will begin to see these occurrences happen.

There is an area in the Midwest of the United States, hearing humanitarian Crisis, pray for that area says the Lord. Out of the crisis in California, those areas where literally portals of hell have opened and are now ruling over the rulers of those areas, the stench of hell is becoming more prominent.  My children in those areas is where those in office are being ruled over by the principalities in those areas. However as when sin increased to a level where the flood happened in the days of Noah, to purge the earth, says the Lord, watch a purging sweep through these areas where events, some by natural means and some man made will occur. These areas will begin to get purged of the sin and the darkness and the oppression that now blankets whole cities says the Lord.
The Governor of California will have to step down for what has been done in the dark, will be exposed. Concerning his public and personal affairs says the Lord and it will be that last bit of weight that buckles the entire condemned bridge, that he helped destabilize along with his band of cohorts scattered across that state.

NOTE: Watch Alaska

England is going through a shakeup, that has started within the government and stretching into the royal family, their army, certain districts, London, Big Ben, the clock is ticking says the Lord. Boris has been placed in position as an agitator to shakeup and move around all the corrupt and all that stealthy framework they were attempting to put in place it shall be broken up as ground is broken up and tilled right before the seeds are dropped. Then comes new growth says the Lord. More truths about the death of princess Diana will emerge as loyalties have cracked within the royal family and there will be those secretly willing, for the sake of justice, to expose truth says the Lord.
Yes, says the Lord this is a season where secrets having to do with corrupt behavior, with family lines, within governments, high society, areas of home offices, and of religion, the ground is being broken up and the secrets will come forth that were kept under lock and key that were literally buried will be leaked as documents, journals, and photos, says the Lord of Hosts this day.
There is going to be a significant sign in the heavens this year. This is because this is going to be a watermark year says the Lord. This is where those who truly are of me and have been raised up by me will bear that mark wherever they go. It will be clear and evident says the lord, and those who were playing the role, well their show is now coming to an end, says the Lord of Hosts. Just watch and see!

Yes, this is a year of rearranging. What was out of order will be set right back to the beginning. In order to make sure and ensure that things are in the order that I have ordained going forward, says the Lord God Jehovah. For things must be orderly for the new wine to go into new wine skins, says the Lord.  The old wine skins will burst, therefore there are old wine skins being shed. There are things that will require patience to bloom in your lives and you will see others manifest quickly and come to pass in accordance with My plan and My purposes. Know My children that understanding My timing is KEY for as the trees and the plants and the flowers My children understand times and seasons, when to bloom, when to bear fruit, when to bring forth new growth and when to rest in Me until spring and the time to bloom comes again so My children it is necessary to understand The timing of God and to yield to that timing and understand that events in the right timing will yield maximum results, as well as  blessings and breakthroughs for my glory and for your good.
Many of you are entering a promised land this year.  You have gone through rigorous and intense training and have endured a process to bring about a testimony, revelation, knowledge, all for my glory.  You will be planted as seeds within those who hear and will strengthen the army of the Lord on this earth, as we enter a time of significant historical events that will change the course in some cases, some will set up for vindication, that will cause effects long after and historical markers will occur that I will utilize to bring My plans, purposes and order to pass says the Lord of Hosts. I rule and reign forevermore My children come unto Me in this hour seek My face praise Me and worship Me in spirit and in truth for victory and doors unlocking that were sealed off until now. Where I take you now submit and allow Me to lead you into a new area and into new arenas for My glory for, I am God there is none other I bless you in the name of Yeshua in Jesus name.

The spirit of medusa is attempting to subtly slip back in, you will hear the name and see the image, attempting to be utilized of the enemy as a tool and weapon to seduce, to hypnotize, to lure through different areas of industry, examples are clothing and music.  However, says the Lord there will be heavy loss and a hefty price to pay for attempting to release that spirit in full fury upon the earth and as fast as it attempts to strike is as quickly I have given orders to have it cut off says the Lord!!
Will see the names of false Greek gods and serpent like creatures attempting to claim territory and gain notoriety for themselves, through the host they influence. You will see areas and businesses that have associated and opened the door to such things and will now drink the cup of consequence.  I the Lord shall bring them to shame for even attempting to lay claim on the earth, says the Lord God Jehovah. However, says the Lord, that spirit shall be cut off at the head and it shall cause the body of reach to die out and go back to which it came.

NOTE: Salman bin Abdelaziz & Mohammad bin Salman
Father and son keep your eyes on these leaders of Saudi Arabia as a very embarrassing and shaming to their way of life type scandal will arise. There will be much hush money that has been paid out in attempt to cover this scandal. However, the Lord thy God is going to expose it in Jesus name.





1 comment:

  1. you said it Amanda- I took notes back on 1/18/2020- WATERMARK YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...