Wednesday, April 22, 2020

WORD OF THE LORD-JULY 7-26-2018


Get Ready for the ReBuilding!!

I perceive it to be the Lord, I heard some things in my spirit.  In a previous word, I shared about how the tension is mounted in the spirit and here comes the boom.  This is almost like a part 2.  This is what I perceive to be the Lord I heard spoken into my spirit.  

Get ready for the rebuilding.  And I said wow!  Get ready for the rebuilding. The Lord brought to my mind, Nehemiah.  What was Nehemiah's job?  To rebuild the broken down wall that had laid in shambles, correct?  And the Lord enabled him, gave him that task and he marched forth to do it.  So now we're going to see things blow.  We're going to see things blow but something very interesting is going to happen.  Simultaneously as things are blowing, coming out in the open, being flushed out and removed, there is a rebuilding process that's simultaneously going to begin. 

So as these things are being precisely removed by the Lord, He is going to be rebuilding those who have endured and have been victims of those circumstances and their lives casualties of the mistakes and choices of other people.  Because sometimes innocent people get caught in the choices of other people, unfortunately.  So, for these people who have walked with the Lord truly through the fire, through the furnace, through all the pain, simultaneously, as He is exposing and flushing out a rebuilding process is beginning. 

Rebuilding you, rebuilding your life, and building up exactly how He wants it what the Lord has ordained for your life.  Just as Nehemiah went to rebuild that broken down wall, so the Lord is taking what has been broken down and trampled upon, and reworking it and rebuilding it, and making it new. And making it shine for the Lord, and making us new creations for Christ, and making our stories so incredible because His strength is made perfect in our weakness.  Our stories so incredible for the Lord that it touches people for Him, that it brings Him glory.  He's going to rebuild it way better than it was before, way better than we could imagine, He's going to rebuild it. He's going to rebuild it.  

I was down at the duck pen when I heard the Lord say this. This is exciting because God is going to build everything the way He wants it.  He's going to put it together the way He wants it.  It's going to be so incredible because the Lord loves to gives extra, He loves to make our cup runeth over.  This is going to be an incredible process that people are going to experience and bear witness to now as everything in their life is rebuilt; they're given the desires of their hearts, what's broken is repaired what's torn is mended, what is in shambles or rumble, the Lord will take it and make it something new and beautiful, the likes of which we could never, ever dream.  That's what the Lord is going to do in this rebuilding process that we are now going to enter into.  

As He is rebuilding it, and rebuilding us, we are going to become more of a fine tuned instrument for the Lord, more precise, more accurate, more sensitive in the spirit.  The anointing is going to be stronger, the mantels are going to be felt heavier as He rebuilds because this is a rebuilding of the spiritual and the natural.  This is a dual process, a rebuilding of the spiritual and of the natural.  So simultaneously they interweave and they connect seamlessly all for His Glory.  

Remember its all for His Glory, it's all for Him.  Thank You Holy Spirit, we invite You in, Holy Spirit to have Your way.  Thank You Jesus, By the Power of the Blood of Jesus Christ, may only the Truth come forth.  Because this rebuilding process is going to be incredible and we're going to bear witness to these things as they're happening in our lives.  We're going to be living them out and testifying to them as they are happening.  It's like the best is yet to come, it's like the old has been removed, it's like the tares have been, or are in the process of being uprooted and now God takes what's left and He rebuilds it the way He wants it.  The way it's meant to work in the Divine Order that it's meant to work because when God builds things in the Divine Order, it's meant to work, it runs like a well oiled machine.  

It runs powerfully.  It runs in a lot of ways seamlessly and it makes you stronger to deal with the adversity and trial that comes along because we'll always experience adversity and trial in our lives.  It's something you can't escape, but it roots us deeper, it makes us stronger and God builds things the way He wants it, so we can stand firm, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, standing staunchly with a resolve that only God can give.  On the fact that God is going to deliver, He is going to answer, He is going to come through for His people.  So this rebuilding by, you know people's lives are going to look completely different than they did before.  So what your life once was is going to look completely different than it will when God rebuilds and is done with this rebuilding.  So what your life looked like before, it's going to be completely different in every regard.  

In every regard, your life is going to begin to look different and things are going to be different and you're going to look back afterwords and say "my God, thank You for delivering me out of that, thank You for restoring me, I give You all the Glory that You chose me.  I am nothing without You Lord and You chose me and You brought me up out of the pit.  You brought me up out of the pit Lord.  You brought me from being abandoned, You brought me from being hurt, You brought me from being abused, and You made something beautiful and incredible out of my life, that only You could do."  And you're going to look back at the old and say I can't even believe I was there.  In a way, you'll be glad you were, because it brings you to the place where you are now, it makes you into the person you are, it gives you the faith and staunch resolve that you need because this rebuilding, I'm telling you guys, it's going to be incredible.  It's going to be an incredible process where we are going to watch the Lord work in the most mighty, mighty, incredible ways where you just stand there and watch Him work and you just give Him all the Glory to the people around you who are going to bear witness to it.  

Because mark my words, the people around you are going to bear witness to this rebuilding process, but some of them will take no part in the blessing, but they will bear witness to this rebuilding process and they will see what the Lord does with you, how the Lord rebuilds your life.  And those who thought that you couldn't get by without them, who put themselves in God's position, those who thought God wasn't going to make anything of you.  Those who thought your life wasn't worth anything are going to stand in awe now at what the Lord does, because the Lord thy God is building His people up.  And the Lord thy God is building brick by brick the broken down walls, the ones that need to be rebuilt, because there are some walls that need to be torn down and there are some that need to be rebuilt.  

Meaning there are some places in our lives that need to be torn down and then there are some places that need to be rebuilt.  That's the two part process of restoration: the old needs to be torn down first so that the new can be built back up the way God intended it to be.  This is going to be a very intentional rebuilding on the Lord's part of your life, and what's going on in your life.  You're going to look like a completely different person in every regard, your attitude, maybe the way you physically look, emotionally, wisdom wise, your life in the natural, what the Lord has you do is going to look completely different, it's going to look glorified.  There's going to be a light, there's going to be an anointing, there's going to be a power because the Lord needs His people to occupy until His return, right?  So He's going to intentionally put people in specific areas who have anointings in order to give Him Glory in those professions, to give Him Glory in those areas, to give Him Glory so those around who do not believe see the power of Almighty God.  

So this is a very intentional rebuilding to rebuild us precisely the way God wants us so we can carry out the tasks He wants us to carry out in a very incredible, glorifying way for the Lord.  I'm watching this happen in my own life too, so I'm going through it too guys.  I'm just amazed at what the Lord is doing and what He's promised, the encouragement.  I am so bless by all of you out there, all of you!  I am so blessed by all of you.  Seriously, you are all such a blessing to me, and I'm humbled that you would even want to watch me on YouTube, I truly am because without the Lord, I am truly nothing and I'm amazed at what He's doing.  Thank you for all the support!  And those that are sowing and blessing, the Lord is going to bless you immensely.  That has been my prayer and my declaration from the beginning in the Name of Jesus and that is going to come to pass.  So Praise God for all of you out there who watch, and I so enjoy reading your comments.  

I am going to so enjoy watching all of you go through this process and how you write me and tell me because it's going to be incredible.  And sometimes it's painful guys, because some stuff has to be torn away first, some stuff has to be taken away first, some stuff has to be removed and it's painful because there's emotions involved, right?  There's emotions, and there's feelings, sometimes you get a little huffy, puffy, you get a little upset because of the emotions and those trigger points that the enemy has been using to hit you over and over again like salt in the wound.  The Lord is going to close those trigger points in the Name of Jesus. He's going to close those trigger points and those people that the enemy is operating through to hit those trigger points, those people are going to be stopped in their tracks and their sights redirected so you are not their target anymore and so they can't hit your trigger point anymore.  So that they won't dare to try to hit the trigger point because now they are the ones exposed and vulnerable. So as they tried to make you vulnerable, as they tried to hurt you in the most vulnerable places, they will now be exposed and vulnerable and feel what they made others feel. So those who have done this are going to feel in its fullest what they have made others feel in the Name of Jesus that is going to happen.  But yes, there's going to be a lot of redirecting and rerouting going on right now.  There's going to be a lot of intentional removing and intentional adding.  

Like I said, this is a very specific rebuilding on the Lord's part and the Lord truly wants to see in this day His people prosper for Him.  To be influential for Him, to invoke change for Him and this is why He's taking people out of obscurity that He's been training.  He's raising people up, He's removing things from people's lives, He's exposing what needs to be exposed and then He begins to rebuild.  So it's all for His Glory.  So none of it goes in a way forsaken because that testimony is all for His Glory and the Lord thy God is creating a unique testimony and a unique voice in His people this day.  He is creating a unique voice and a unique testimony in His people this day.  In His people this day.  No weapon formed against His people shall prosper says the Lord thy God this day.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper says the Lord thy God.  For those darts will fall by the waste side says the Lord.  Those darts will fall by the waste side says the Lord thy God.  Those darts are not going to hit you anymore, but they will fall before they even get to you says the Lord thy God.  And those the enemy is trying to use to rile you up says the Lord thy God, I AM intervening says the Lord thy God this day.  I am coming to the rescue of My people says the Lord thy God.  

I AM their Shield, their Glory and the Lifter of their Head says the Lord thy God.  And I will be their Shield now and deflect these arrows.  And those that are shooting them out of their own ignorance and denial says the Lord thy God this day, the denial shall end says the Lord, and reality and Truth shall begin says the Lord thy God this day for there is a line drawn.  There is a line drawn says the Lord thy God and in the Name of Jesus says the Lord, Truth shall prevail, Truth shall prevail says the Lord thy God this day.  For the line that has been drawn will now separate the lie from the Truth.  The lie cannot masquerade anymore says the Lord thy God this day.  The lie will not masquerade and eat away, eat away like cancerous worms says the Lord thy God this day, at people's lives, in their emotions, at their families, anymore says the Lord thy God this day.  For, says the Lord thy God this day, I AM doing a new thing, I AM building My people up, I AM raising them up, I AM filling them until their cup runeth over and rivers of living waters run out of their belly says the Lord thy God this day.  And says the Lord thy God this day, the interference of the enemy shall not come to pass anymore says the Lord.  It shall not come to pass anymore.  For what I feel is of a Godly nature, says the Lord thy God this day, it is not the nature of man, it is not the nature of the world, but it is a Godly nature says the Lord thy God this day, that pierces to the soul of humanity says the Lord thy God this day.  Like a two edges sword pierces to the soul  says the Lord thy God this day, where it triggers in their soul and in their heart and their spirit, the power that the Holy Spirit  says the Lord thy God this day could only produce.  

So says the Lord thy God this day, I am filling My people with a very anointed power, with a very anointed calling, with a very anointed Words  says the Lord thy God this day, that are meant to invoke change, that are meant to trigger  says the Lord thy God this day, deep down in people's souls for them to seek Me out says the Lord thy God this day.  For says the Lord thy God this day, I will not have the enemy toying with My people anymore says the Lord thy God this day, how dare he says the Lord thy God, think he can put the on a yo-yo, think he can use bait, thinks he can come against the Lord thy God and think he has the smarts or the wisdom to outwit the Lord thy God for he is a fool says the Lord thy God this day, and he is a liar says the Lord thy God this day and he is the father of lies and he roams around like a lion says the Lord thy God this day, seeking whom he may devour and says the Lord thy God this day, I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT ANYMORE says the Lord thy God this day.  

For I AM sending the enemy in retreat, I AM redirecting him says the Lord thy God this day.  And I AM redirecting My people toward Me, I am redirecting their focus and their life toward Me says the Lord thy God this day.  And those that are trying to hold My people back, I AM going to cut away and I am going to remove says the Lord thy God this day.  I'm going to put them in positions where they cannot hinder My people anymore because they are choosing says the Lord thy God this day to be puppeted by the enemy.  They have made a choice says the Lord thy God and if they want to be puppeted by the enemy and if they want to commune with the enemy, then that is amenity with the Lord thy God says the Lord of Hosts this day in Jesus Name.  

I hope it encourages you.  Love you all, keep the faith.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such conformation, as I was always in Nehemiah several years ago, and then it continued on. I always would see Nehemiah surveying the land by himself, and then the whole thing with those that tried to sabotage his assignment. Reminds me of our President, Oh Lord keep revealing the moves he needs to make, and when. In Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. God woke me this morning to read this. I am new to Amanda Grace and was introduced to her teachings during the COVID19 lockdown. God has truly opened my eyes and called me back to Him. May I be rebuilt in Jesus name. Lord I surrender my life to you.

    ReplyDelete

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...