Friday, April 3, 2020

WORD OF THE LORD-MAY 5-4-2018



Unexpected Word from the Lord

There are times when you’re under spiritual attack and you are in a bunker and you are praying for the missiles to stop, you are praying for the onslaught to stop, you are waiting for a break in the battle.  I will encourage you in that, as hurt as you may be, as upset as you may be, that you keep pushing forward in it, in the Lord because there is a break in the battle coming very shortly.  As frustrated as I am right now, I can still feel it and there’s a break in the battle coming shortly, BREAKTHROUGH!  

The enemy is fighting a lot of you so hard because he knows that sooner than we think; God is going to intervene, breakthrough is going to happen.  We are going to be freed from the pit, we are being raised up out of prisons; we are being raised up out of confinement to do great and mighty things for the Lord.  People that do the most amazing things for the Lord go through the most suffering, go through the most hurt, go through the most pain, and get dragged through the mud.  Joseph, Esther, anyone in the Bible, Elijah, they all went through it.  I know soon breakthrough is coming and Justice is coming.  That I know from the Lord, Justice is upon us.  

People are going to be vindicated and see Justice happen for those that the enemy used to try to attack them and hinder and manipulate and take down their lives.  Justice is coming for you guys, know in the Name of Jesus today that Justice is coming.  That breakthrough is coming, that new beginnings are coming, that the time and the hour is upon us for these things to happen says the Lord.  

The Lord thy God wants you to know this day, by the Power of the Blood of Jesus Christ, may only the Truth come forth.  And the Lord thy God wants you to know this day, that I have loved you with an everlasting love, that I have never left you, or forsaken you, My precious children.  And know this day says the Lord, that I am intervening on your behalf, that I see what you do not see, that I see the things in the secret places that nobody thinks I see says the Lord.  I see your pain, I see your suffering and I have bottled every one of your tears, says the Lord.  And know this day says the Lord thy God, that I am declaring victory over your life and that the Job-like battle, these long battles of suffering you have endured, there is a purpose for it says the Lord and I am raising you up into that purpose.  And in this season says the Lord, I am declaring victory for My children, and I am raising them up to do great and mighty things says the Lord, things they never thought they could do, things they never knew they could accomplish, strength they never knew they had says the Lord thy God this day.  That I am bestowing upon them gifts, I am watering those gifts I am flourishing those gifts that I have put in them; the mantles I have placed upon their lives says the Lord.  And this day says the Lord thy God, know that I AM your Shield, you Glory and the Lifter of your head.  

I AM the God that knows all things, I AM the God that sees to and from on the earth, what is happening says the Lord.  Nothing escapes Me says the Lord.  I am Sovereign, I reign on the Throne and I see My children’s lives from the end to the beginning and the beginning to the end says the Lord thy God this day.  And know says the Lord thy God that this year is the year of breakthrough for My children, the year that is pivotal, the year of change.  The year in the Name of Jesus says the Lord that I am raising My children up out of obscurity to speak with the fire of Almighty God says the Lord, to speak with the wisdom of God, to speak with prophetic knowledge and Words that only God could give.  To speak with ministries and mantels that only I the Lord thy God could give and My children that have endured the most says the Lord, and have pushed and crawled and clawed when they felt like giving up, but they continued, even in their frustration says the Lord, they continued.  Suddenly says the Lord, suddenly in the Spring, and suddenly this year says the Lord thy God, you will see Me deliver these precious children of Mine, from the snare of the fowler says the Lord, from their enemies says the Lord, from the father of lies satan himself who has tried to shackle them, and hinder them and frustrate them and he has fought so hard against them says the Lord thy God, because he knows they are a threat to his kingdom.  That they are tools in My hands, that they are vessels that I fill, and My Word comes forth pouring like streams and rivers of living water says the Lord thy God.  So know this day, the Lord thy God says, I walk every step with you, I hurt with you, I love with you, I laugh with you, I rejoice with you.  And this day says the Lord thy God, VICTORY IS AT HAND, DELIVERANCE IS AT HAND, HEALING IS AT HAND!  

Those who have cancer, the Lord thy God says, I AM healing.Those that have chronic illness says the Lord thy God, I AM healing.  I am positioning those says the Lord thy God to be blessed financially to further My Kingdom.  I AM blessing them to further My Kingdom and to help those who were once in their position, says the Lord.  JUSTICE says the Lord thy God, I AM bringing Justice this year.  I AM BRINGING JUSTICE!  Those who have wickedly hurt their children, those that have tried to cover up their plots, those that have lied, those that have stolen.  Those in the Church that are preaching My Word says the Lord, and behind closed doors are doing every detestable things in secret.  I the Lord thy God say those plots will be exposed, those cover up will be exposed, what is hidden says the Lord thy God, I shall bring to light thus says the Lord of Hosts this day.  And those preachers and so-called prophets who have been in secret doing what I find detestable says the Lord, those in politics who have been doing in secret what I find detestable says the Lord, thus says the Lord thy God this day, I AM GOING TO RECTIFY.  And RESTITUTION says the Lord thy God.  This year I am going to rectify says the Lord.  And those ministers and in ministry that are doing every detestable thing in secret, and then coming out and touting My Word and pushing My Word to further their agendas and to fill their cups says the Lord so they in secret may indulge in the detestable things the Pharisees indulged in, thus says the Lord thy God this day, I am exposing them this year and you will see major people in ministry, major figures have to step down says the Lord.  Because what they have done in secret is being brought to light now says the Lord thy God.  For there is a changing of the guard happening says the Lord, and I AM raising those up into those positions who will be obedient to Me, who love Me, who have open communication with Me, who  desire to help others.  I AM raising them up into these positions says the Lord thy God, and I AM removing those who are just trying to fill their cups and their flesh with detestable things, using My Name and My Word in a Ponzi scheme says the Lord in order to fill their own pockets and their own egos and their own image and their own agenda.  And thus says the Lord thy God this day, it is ENOUGH!  I say ENOUGH says the Lord, I say ENOUGH!  And you will see these things come to pass this year thus says the Lord thy God as I speak this day through My prophetic voice.  And thus says the Lord of Hosts this day, I am dealing with things in the government and yes a particular foundation is going to be found to be covered in blood.  And I am rescuing those children that have been used and abused, by their parent’s agendas and the government.  And I am intervening thus says the Lord thy God and those scandals and those schemes that were running in secret, will be exposed for the public to see.  

Thus says the Lord of Hosts this day, in Jesus Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...