Tuesday, May 19, 2020

WORD OF THE LORD-AUGUST 8-26-2018


A Prophetic Word From The Lord

I just finished a broadcast, a teaching actually, and I felt the presence of the Lord so strongly, I wanted to continue on another broadcast.

There is a song I want to read as I feel the presence of the Lord come, and in the Name of Jesus, by the Power of the Blood of Jesus Christ, may only the Truth come forth in Jesus Name.  Holy Spirit have Your way.  It’s called Testify to Love, you can look it up on YouTube. Wynonna Judd sings it and whatever you say about her, this woman was anointed at that moment to sing this song.  And it is an incredibly beautiful song, and in that song, she did sing her heart out to the Lord, you could see it.  It’s on an episode of Touched by an Angel actually from awhile back. 

It’s called Testify to Love and this is what it says: All the colors of the rainbow, all the voices of the wind, every dream that reaches out, reaches out to find where love begins. Every word of every story, every star in every sky, every corner of creation lives to testify.  For as long as I shall live, I will testify to love.  I’ll be a witness in the silence says the words are not enough.  With every breath I take, will give thanks to God above, for as long as I shall live, will testify to love.  From the mountains to the valleys, to the rivers to the sea, every hand that reaches out, every hand that reaches out to offer peace.  Every step to Kingdom come, all the hope in every heart will see what love has done.  For as long as I shall live, I will testify to love, I’ll be a witness in the silence when words are not enough.

This is a beautiful song about the Lord and His Kingdom coming to earth and Him ruling and reigning and testifying to the love of the Lord, and I think it’s important.  This is one of the songs that touches my soul and my spirit more than any other.  It truly just pierces right into my soul.  Right into my soul.  I want to encourage you guys today that the Lord is indeed shifting.  There is not only major shifts coming, but anything that can and will be shaken, will be shaken.  But it will be shaken to bring people, not only closer to the Lord and closer to the heavenly realm, but also to expose what needs to be exposed.  And the Lord is in the midst of it.  The Lord is in the midst of the storm, He is in the midst of the valley, He is in the midst of the darkness.  Because darkness has to submit to the light of Almighty God.  And the Lord, I’m just waiting on Him as I’m talking because I feel Him and I feel the Word coming and I give Glory and Honor first to Almighty God, to Yeshua, to Jesus, the King of kings and the Lord of lords, Who truly, truly rules and reigns forever and ever.  Amen and amen.

And the Lord thy God says this day, fear not My beloved children.  FEAR NOT My beloved children, for I have given you victory over the enemy, says the Lord.  I have given you victory this day over the enemy says the Lord.  Yes, says the Lord, we wrestle not against flesh and blood says the Lord thy God this day, we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities and the powers, and says the Lord thy God this day, I have given you the weaponry and I have given you the armor and I have given you the Word, My instruction.  Drink of it, says the Lord thy God so rivers of living water can flow forth from your belly says the Lord of Hosts.  And says the Lord thy God this day, the Kingdom of heaven is indeed growing closer and closer to earth, on earth as it is in heaven says the Lord thy God this day.  On earth as it is in heaven.  

Seek Me for revelation My children, says the Lord thy God.  Seek Me for revelation and I will pour out onto you until your cup runeth over.  Submit to Me says the Lord, submit to My will.  Do not wrestle Me for your will says the Lord thy God this day.  For My desires will become your desires says the Lord, and you will become a new creation in Christ, that it will be difficult, says the Lord thy God for people, for people to challenge, that there has been a change in you, that the Lord thy God has done an amazing work.  And says the Lord thy God this day, submit to My will.  Not my will, Lord, but Your Will be done should be the attitude, says the Lord thy God, should be the attitude, a submissive attitude is the key says the Lord thy God to get to that Kingdom place, for the blessings to flow from the Kingdom, for the knowledge and the power to flow forth into your souls and bodies and minds from the Kingdom says the Lord thy God this day.  So, says the Lord thy God, submit your will, submit your will to Me.  Yes, says the Lord thy God, the road is narrow.  Yes, says the Lord thy God, many are called, but few are chosen.  But if you are willing to walk with Me says the Lord thy God through the storm and you are willing to hear Me in the storm and you are willing to trust Me in the storm and you are willing to walk with Me through the valley, and you are willing to walk with Me and glorify Me no matter of the circumstance says the Lord thy God this day, I will honor you before men.  I will honor you before men says the Lord thy God this day, because you have glorified Me first.  Because you have truly made Me Lord, because you have truly made Me Savior, because you have truly invited the King of kings into your heart, and your life, and your home, says the Spirit.  For, says the Spirit, we are sounding trumpets in heaven says the Lord, and we are releasing powerful anointing says the Lord thy God, onto My children to raise up this day.  And yes, says the Lord thy God, in this very hour, I am raising up, not what man says should preach My Word, not what man says should heal the sick and raise the dead, but who I say because I am an examiner of the heart says the Lord of Hosts this day.  I examine the heart says the Lord of Hosts, not man, ME says the Lord thy God this day.  And My servants, yes!  I AM making them look unique says the Lord.  I AM raising them up with unique anointings that can only come from the Kingdom of heaven says the Lord, because in this hour, says the Lord thy God this day, I want My children to stand out.  I want them to stand on the hill and proclaim the Word of the Lord.  I want them to stand on the mountaintops and ascend to the mountains of the Lord says the Lord thy God this day, and proclaim the goodness of God and the power of Almighty God and be unashamed says the Lord thy God this day.  Do not be ashamed says the Lord thy God and do not hide your light under a bushel, but let your light shine for all and I will honor you says the Lord thy God this day.  Let your light shine in the trial says the Lord thy God this day.  Let your light shine forth in the darkness says the Lord thy God this day, and it will illuminate what is hidden.  For yes, says the Lord thy God this day, in this very hour, what is hidden shall be brought to light.  Secrets that people think they have kept for years, that will never come out, says the Lord thy God this day, are going to come out in this hour.  Are going to come out and change and rearrange, and put things in the order that they should be, not the charade says the Lord thy God this day, that man thought they fooled.  Man though they fooled says the Lord thy God this day.  Man thought they got away with what they did says the Lord thy God this day, but I see all says the Lord thy God this day.  Do not worry My children says the Lord thy God, for I am in control, and I have all things in My hands says the Lord of Hosts this day.  And yes, says the Lord, I have given you the power to loose the hosts of heaven in the Name of My precious Son, Jesus.  To loose the warring angels says the Lord, to go tear down those strongholds and to go expose what is hidden says the Lord thy God this day, for My power is piercing, is piercing through the darkness, is piercing to where it’s buried, to where those things are buried that man thinks nobody knows.  I the Lord thy God know, and I the Lord thy God tell you My children this day, I am exhuming lost secrets, I am exhuming secrets in the bloodline says the Lord thy God this day.  I am exhuming secrets that man in their wicked perversions and delusions thought they used money and power and prestige to hide says the Lord of Hosts.  But, says the Lord of Hosts this day, they are no match for Me and I laugh at the wicked says the Lord thy God this day.  And yes, says the Lord thy God, satan has come with his blasphemies, he has come and I have defeated him says the Lord, and I have kicked him out says the Lord thy God this day!  I have kicked him out, and evicted him from those blasphemies he came and tried to speak against My beloved children.  How dare he, says the Lord thy God this day!  So I am pouring out special anointings says the Lord thy God this day, on My children to discern spirits.  To discern which spirit is behind the problem so they can effectively in the Name of Jesus, loose the hosts and loose the warring angels, and use the Sword of the Spirit to tear down that stronghold, because says the Lord thy God this day, there are strongholds.  People have allowed strongholds to take root.  

People have allowed strongholds to take root in their delusion, and in their delusion, the enemy has coaxed them and wooed them and soothed them into thinking they see things that are not from God, but are from the enemy, delusions and images, wicked images, thinking they see what really is of the demonic, says the Lord thy God this day, which is really of the underworld.  What they proclaim says the Lord thy God this day, is not of the Lord, what they are boasting because out of the heart says the Lord thy God this day, the mouth speaks.  And yes, says the Lord thy God this day, you will know them by their fruits and there are those speaking blasphemies, trying to gain prestige and position off of the destruction that they have created says the Lord thy God this day.  And says the Lord thy God this day, I AM exposing them and they will not get the power or the prestige or the position, or the sympathy, or the control that they think they’re going to get says the Lord thy God this day.  Says the Lord thy God this day, yes, those strongholds have to be torn down and those have to be humbled, because it is My will that none will perish says the Lord thy God this day.  And they are walking truly, says the Lord thy God this day, down the road to hell.  Yes, they are on the road to hell says the Lord thy God this day.  And I am intervening and I am exposing says the Lord thy God this day.  And I am putting a stop to their plans that the enemy is puppeting them to do.  

Yes, says the Lord thy God this day, in this hour, the strings are being cut says the Lord thy God this day.  The cords are being cut, the bondages are being cut says the Lord thy God.  The chains are being cut says the Lord thy God this day.  And I am releasing My children and freeing them from that confusion and that darkness, and that wickedness that those people have immersed themselves, their household, their children and their culture in says the Lord thy God this day.  I will not allow it, says the Lord thy God this day, to mess with the lives of My children, to interfere, or to create says the Lord thy God this day, a whirlwind of problem.  A whirlwind of confusion where they don’t know which way is up.  Cry out to Me says the Lord thy God this day, release the hosts says the Lord thy God.  Release the angels says the Lord thy God, to tear down those strongholds.  Purge it from your souls says the Lord thy God so that you may be freed from those around you may be wickedly engaging in.  And yes, says the Lord thy God this day, there is a place and there is a time and there is an hour.  And the hour is upon us and I will deal with this says the Lord thy God this day.  Come into agreement says the Lord, for there is power in agreement, there is power in the Name of Jesus!  There is power and crying out to Me in unity and in one accord, for the enemy wants to divide, he wants to conquer and divide says the Lord thy God this day.  He wants to create a quagmire the Lord is saying, a quagmire of mud and muck and sin and confusion and problems.  Do not get stuck in the quagmire says the Lord thy God, for it is sinking sand.  Pull yourselves up by calling out to My Son in the Name of Jesus.  Calling out to My precious Son, in the Name of Jesus, commanding the enemy to flee.  Resist the enemy and he shall flee from you My beloved children.  Resist him now in the Name of Jesus for your deliverance is here.  Resist him now for this is the hour of vindication says the Lord thy God this day.  And this is the hour says the Lord where the windows of heaven are opening up.  And where people will, yes, see what is happening in heaven.  They are going to see the events going on in the heavens that are causing things to happen on this earth says the Lord thy God for the heaven and earth are drawing closer and closer and closer.  Look up and rejoice for your redemption draweth neigh says the Lord thy God this day.  

So know this day says the Lord thy God that I AM here, I AM with you, I AM your shield, your glory and the lifter of your head says the Lord thy God this day.  DO NOT FEAR MY BELOVED CHILDREN, BUT TAKE UP THE ARMOR OF GOD AND STAND!  STAND IN UNITY FOR THIS HOUR WE ARE GOING TO SEE INCREDIBLE EVENTS UNFOLD WORLDWIDE SAYS THE LORD AND WE ARE GOING TO SEE WHAT THE WICKED HAVE BEEN HIDING SAYS THE LORD THY GOD THIS DAY!  AND WE ARE GOING TO SEE MAJOR DELIVERANCE AND SAYS THE LORD THEY GOD THIS DAY, I AM OPENING UP THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN AND POURING OUT REVIVAL INTO THE CHURCHES AND THE REMNANT THAT HAVE SOUGHT ME WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND REVIVAL WILL BREAK OUT ACROSS THE WORLD SAYS THE LORD THY GOD!  WHERE INCREDIBLE MIRACLES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN NOW.  UNHEARD OF, SAYS THE LORD THY GOD!!  UNHEARD OF DISCOVERIES SAYS THE LORD THY GOD, WILL TAKE PLACE!!  So get ready My beloved children, get ready and brace yourselves with the armor of God because this is going to be an incredible pouring out of My power and My Spirit says the Lord thy God, on My children and they will have more revelation.  They will see more in the Spirit says the Lord thy God.  

They will prophecy with pinpoint accuracy because of Me says the Lord thy God.  The sick will be healed, the dead will be raised.  Incredible discoveries will be made because I lead those with a willing heart to them says the Lord thy God this day.  So take heart, submit to Me, be My servant, not the servant of darkness.  Be My servant says the Lord thy God this day, and I will pour out onto you such a blessing there will not be room enough to receive it.  I will pour out onto you such power that it will make the gates of hell tremble says the Lord thy God this day.  So know this day says the Lord of Hosts, I love you My children, and I AM conquering, conquering, this day, those things that have consistently, those demonic forces, those problems, that have consistently continued to rear their problematic heads, continued to cause thorns and pain in your life.  If you truly today, cleave onto Me, I will give you the victory says the Lord thy God this day, in Jesus Name.

All Glory be to God.  Praise the Lord for that Word. I give all Glory, all Praise and all Honor to Almighty God, for He is Lord and Yeshua, Jesus, the King of kings reigns forever and ever!  All Glory be to God.  

God bless you guys.  I love you all.  Keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...