Tuesday, June 30, 2020

WORD OF THE WORD-JUNE-6-30-2020

WORD OF THE LORD-6.30.20
ARK OF GRACE MINISTRIES-AMANDA GRACE


And the Spirit of the Lord says this day..I will contend with those who contend with you. I, the Lord God Jehovah will fight against those who fight against you. My Children take hold of the Shield of FAITH and the Sword of the SPIRIT and STAND UP for your help.

I, the Lord will close up the way of those who pursue and persecute you the Lord IS YOUR DELIVERANCE!! Is My arm too short that it cannot reach? Is My power limited so that it cannot be demonstrated?! NO! I the Lord rule and reign on the throne forevermore. I AM the Alpha and Omega, I AM Omnipresent, I AM Omniscient says the Lord of Hosts this day. The enemy that snake of old will NEVER be these things, He will never be exalted above the throne of God and as hard as he wages war and battles He will NEVER be able to overthrow the Kingdom of God to which there is no end says the Lord God Jehovah! My Spirit is sweeping through this country says the Lord, The Spirit of the Lord will overtake and dismantle the strongholds of the enemy! For I the Lord God, see all the chaos and instability the enemy is causing to get more and more in this country on uneven ground, to get them to lose their footing which makes it easier to ensnare them and direct them through fear instead of faith. FAITH OVER FEAR right now My Children, the Lion of Judah is Rising up and I the Lord will ROAR, Rule Over All Rebellion!! My Children shall ROAR in this hour with a sound that will cause the gates of hell to tremble and the kingdom of darkness to quake says the Lord God Elohim this day! My Spirit, the Spirit of the Lord your God is raising a standard, is flooding areas of the United States and around the World with a concentrated surge in the Spirit that will weaken the hold in the Spirit and will crush those markers the enemy has put down in an attempt to mark territory as his through those who have given themselves over to a reprobate mind and blindly serve him. If they do not repent now and turn back they will blindly serve the enemy right off a cliff says the Lord where they cannot see the edge says the Lord of Hosts this day. I AM God there is NO OTHER! They can attempt to march and invoke the elements and call upon the names of demon heads however it will FALL SHORT says the Lord. For no weapon that is formed against you, against my anointed, against those I have appointed in leadership shall prosper says the Lord of Hosts this day! For the weapons of our warfare are NOT carnal BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD TO THE PULLING DOWN AND DESTRUCTION OF STRONGHOLDS, and I the Lord God am sweeping these areas with My power and strongholds in the spirit and the natural will come crashing to the ground. I the Lord will allow for a time in order to wake people from their slumber to expose to them to the depths of evil attempting to hijack a covenant nation, those who were asleep are waking up there are watchman arising on the walls who will sound the alarm, who will expose the plans of the underground network of those who serve darkness AND NOT THE Kingdom of God. They dwell in the shadows of the enemy’s kingdom and they have been deceived into believing that serving him is more PROFITABLE. What profits a man to gain the whole word BUT lose His soul says the Lord God Jehovah?! For the soul is priceless and many souls have been lost that have never come back from all the wickedness and darkness they chose to dwell in, says the Lord. You see it is a choice man has been given free will says the Lord and free will in itself is a gift. You can make a choice as an act of your will to serve the Kingdom of God, to pursue the things of God, to be a living letter read by all men for the Glory of God OR you can choose as an act of your will to serve that rebellious foul mouthed serpent satan and sow destruction, corruption, and evil your entire lives. There are those who have made a choice, who have been allowed to run a muck by parents and society who were too busy indulging in the pleasures of this world, these were an easy target for the enemy to bring into the fold. They have made a choice says the Lord and now as the Righteous Judge I WILL make mine.
 You shall see a shifting around the world. Loyalties shall shift as well, watch for this says the Lord God Jehovah. I AM a God of LAW AND ORDER and I shall operate through my anointed in leadership to sweep through and restore law and order for a spirit of lawlessness has attempted to hijack this country, a spirit of antichrist has attempted to as a wave come through a crash down in an attempt to stop My plans and harm and distract My children says the Lord, HOWEVER, I the Lord am raising a HOLY standard against these spirits attempting to mobilize and march through the land. These spirits love to lull people into yelling injustice! Hatred! They draw these people into extremes, HOWEVER, the fall from that is hard and sobering says the Lord God Jehovah.

Hearing the word Placate (to make someone less angry or hostile) I the Lord am placating their hostilities and tempering it with My Spirit. Their rebellion has been judged, says the Lord God Jehovah, for I the Lord judge the thoughts and intents of the heart.

A harassing spirit has swirled around these groups HOWEVER, I the Lord will continue to dismantle tear down and destroy their plans their resources their channels their leadership for I the Lord am the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and if it is rebellion they want so the fruit of their labors they shall receive their wage in full for the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus your Lord says the Lord of Hosts this day.

NOTE: Watch Australia, big events coming with Australia.

History is attempting to be rewritten and is attempting to be rearranged to make a march to the top far easier for the front men and women those players and prognosticators behind the scenes have chosen. I will shake areas of the United States of America they will literally quake, this is a wake up call says the Lord this is the valley of decision, says the Lord of Hosts this day. Choose this day, whom you will serve. Everyday you have a choice my children everyday you wake up and you are granted another day you have a choice whom you will serve, and everyday you choose Me the Lord your God the enemy takes a hit to his Kingdom. Those the enemy is speaking with and instructing and grooming will fall says the Lord they will not be able to continue their mission for missions of the enemy are being aborted, dismantled, destroyed and dissipated says the Lord of Hosts this day, you shall see evidence of this in the natural, areas marked by the enemy for rebellion I the Lord God shall sweep through and My Glory shall descend upon that place and instead of rebellion there shall be revival! There shall be brokenness and surrender and they shall put down their swords and their allegiances to wicked groups that coiled and constrict like the serpent spirits whom dominate them. They shall disperse and put down their weapons seeing that their lives matter and are precious in the eyes of God. The cornerstones of these sinister operations shall fracture and split says the Lord. There are many cracks in the foundation that they have arrogantly ignored and By My power their foundations shall split and what is upon it shall come down hard says the Lord of Hosts this day.

There are plans being made with the conventions, watch the sequence of events leading up to them, says the Lord of Hosts this day. Joe Biden will need to be propped up literally more and more says the Lord. The man has been bought and paid for and he is being pushed right to his demise says the Lord God Jehovah. This is a Hoax! And this Hoax shall not prosper but crumble like a house of cards as November approaches. I, the Lord am allowing these things with the President to show he truly NEEDS ME to go forth into a second term, that he needs to truly submit and come into agreement with My plans and purposes. I am dealing with His heart and allowing the dross to come up as I the Lord God soften His Pride and Strengthen His resolve as he shods His feet more and more with the PREPARATION of the Gospel of Peace.

Many of My Children are in a preparation process right now, they are about to be birthed into an even greater call than they walk in now. I am stretching their faith, I am preparing their hearts and I am allowing shifts and changes in their lives to make the conditions right for the birthing of this greatness that I the Lord God am bringing out of My Children.

I, the Lord am pulling back the veil and those who truly have sought Me will have heavenly encounters, open visions, vivid detailed dreams, there with such power it will even make non-believers quake, says the Lord God Jehovah. Yes, My Holy Fire and the water of My Word shall flow forth out of their bellies simultaneously the latter part of the year shall be far greater, you shall see much happen that will be shocking, however it is all to triumph over the kingdom of darkness and place My anointed leaders, those appointed to truly minister at all levels will be elevated in this hour for they have given their Father in heaven much Glory and now I shall honor them before men says the Lord of Hosts this day.

NOTE: A shift in the royal family watch for this says the Spirit! For England is shifting and I the Lord will light a fire in England!

NOTE:A MAJOR Event out of Israel approaching the feast of Trumpets. Israel will have a significant role in events through the rest of this year says the Lord God Yahweh this day.

NOTE: A medical breakthrough for those suffering from Emphysema will come forth, there will be multiple medical breakthroughs including the brain and eyes to see, says the Lord of Hosts this day.

NOTE: Watch for a MAJOR event to come forth from Florida, Florida is a key in November says the Lord of Hosts this day.

They will want more riots, they will want more rage, they will want more looting and destruction for the enemy truly comes to steal, kill, and destroy. However, they will get My Spirit breaking forth like the dawn pierces the darkness and those who wanted to harm and destroy will drop to their knees in brokenness and repentance, I am sending in those I have called and the Spirit shall be stirred in the inner cities, it shall be stirred in Seattle, it shall be stirred in parts of New York and California says the Lord God Jehovah!

The Leadership in New York, I am the righteous Judge, they have been found wanting with the blood of others smeared upon them and there must be recompense and a rectification of what has been done. Watch for events in NY with the leadership that will leave many shocked and taken off guard says the Lord God Jehovah! The time has come for rectification, for recompense, for My Spirit to sweep through and do much house cleaning including in the church for judgment begins in the house of God. And there will be a stepping down and removal of many leaders whose smoke and mirrors and high life is up says the Lord God Jehovah!! TIME IS UP! There is a changing of the guard and I the Lord God am bringing in those who speak with fire, and power and walk in the true authority of Almighty God, their Father in Heaven! This is a time of great CHANGE.

This is also a time where I the Lord in the midst of the chaos of this world am giving My children, My faithful little ones, who truly have loved their Father in heaven and served Him, I am granting them the desires of their hearts as a light and a witness to those who are in the bondage of the world. Yes My children shall receive surprises, gifts, blessings from their Father in Heaven because I love to watch My children receive the gifts and blessings I give and receive them with such happiness and joy that it brings me such Joy to bless and reward My children for walking such a difficult walk and being faithful to their Father in Heaven.

NOTE: July will be a BIG month, of BIG change and transition, some chapters will close in July and others will open. There will be much activity in Washington DC in July as well watch and see, says the Spirit!

So, shout to the Lord all the earth says the Spirit for he is Worthy of your praises, He is Worthy of your Honor, He is Worthy of Glory! Enter His gates with thanksgiving in your Hearts and Enter the Lord’s Court, His Throne , With Praise! Praise! Praise is a big KEY right now My children for praise clears out the clutter, it dissipates the darkness, it destroys the oppression and it makes the way straight for your answer to come!

So Praise me now continually and watch what flows down from the heavenlies into your lives, thus saith the Lord of Hosts, who rules and reigns forever and ever, AMEN!

16 comments:

  1. All delay broken, do it Lord. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/EcHV3mR61WE I am not sure if you have heard about this Nesara/Gesara monitary system that is going to replace the Federal Bank System. I don't feel good about it. You have probably heard the saying "If something sounds too good to be true it probably is". Also even the elect will be deceived. This man in this report said the same thing as I did. I just want people to be aware. It could be the Anti-christ system that is being introduced. Sounds good, but at what cost to us?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can you not feel good about Nesara?!!

      Delete
    2. Nesara and Gesara is a global reset establishing a gold backed currency in ever nation, not a one world currency meaning T-bills in the USA that are US Treasury Bills as per the constitution of our Nation says that the Treasurary is allowed to coin and print money - it also forgives all debt that is in place from fiat dollars such as the Federal Reserve Note - which is illegal in the US according to the Organic Constitution. Our Nation has not had a federal government since the Organic Act of 1871 - read it as it created a federal corporation. The original title of the Constitution as written by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison and ratified in 1791 is The Constitution for the united states of American after the passage and signing the Organic Act of 1871 into law the title becomes The Constitution of the United States of America. I hope this explains it better for you - this means all debt - credit card, student loans and loans taken out in your straw-man's name which is your birth certificate is forgiven and you are no longer in debt.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Amanda for obeying the holy father, forsaking in truth faith of our lord, king, creator and saviour of us all. Thank you for all your hard work and the moderators. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda you are a true prophet of God thank you for bringing us his msg. His anointing is powerful upon you and I feel his presence everytime Chris prays also, he is a precious man of God.. God bless you for your obedience and for his laser amazing accurate msgs.that he gives you for his people..you are truely a vessel of honor and integrity.. praise his holy name in Jesus name Amen and Amen💗🌹

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God for this word!! I was beginning to pray and ask for an encouragement from The Father! He never disappoints!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glory to God! This word lines up with Emma Stark, she gave prophecy this morning, no more delay! Destiny is here. God is rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Allmighty Allmerciful Heavenly Father for Amanda Grace and His Divine Words. May the President be sent Godly Spiritual advisers to grow his faith and Divine protection against the demons that seek destruction of humanity. Lord save your little ones now with Your
    SCOTUS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you edit the title?? Word is used twice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Woman of God!Love your Spirit! POTUS DEF NEEDS A PURE PROPHET IN HIS CORNER! GOD HAS STRATEGICALLY POSITIONED YOU THERE! PRAISE GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As the enemy increases his war against the saints we are told where sin abounds, Amanda "Grace" does much more than abound. And Amanda, you much more than abound! You are a beacon set high on a hill for us saints to keep our steps sure and our bearings straight in the way God would have us go. To walk holy, is a straight and narrow walk and I know the toll that can take. I am so grateful the Lord led me to your utube channel. May both you and your husband receive God's loving best in life and spirit; may God release His Holy Angels to do battle against any enemy that would buffet your ministry. ...really loved the 'peacock' symbolism! Best wishes, Nonni

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I heard that Joe Biden fractured (cracked a bone in his foot) this past weekend, the LORD reminded me of this word. "The cornerstones of these sinister operations shall fracture and split says the Lord. There are many cracks in the foundation that they have arrogantly ignored and By My power their foundations shall split and what is upon it shall come down hard says the Lord of Hosts this day."

    ReplyDelete

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...