Wednesday, June 17, 2020

-WORD OF THE LORD-JUNE 6-16-2020


WORD OF THE LORD-ARK OF GRACE MINISTRIES
(Given to Amanda Grace at Approximately at 5:30AM)

Come unto Me all who are heavy laden, and I shall give you rest. It is in My presence My children that there is true rest. Amidst the chaos, lawlessness, and disorder of the world, I am far above. My peace surpasses ALL understanding.  I am a God of order, of Righteous Law and Order says the Lord of Hosts. Evil is attempting to swell and crest as a wave swells and crests right before it crashed down.

HOWEVER, when the enemy attempts to come in, like a FLOOD the Spirit of the Lord your God will raise a Standard against him says the Lord God Elohim. My children you may see chaos, rage, disorder, rebellion, HOWEVER,  I the Lord am raising a STANDARD in the midst, and with this standard I the Lord am raising the standard of My children during this this time. For the enemy is attempting to shift the narrative attempting to shift in the spirit and carry it out into the natural, in an attempt to bring power and leadership under his control. There are those the enemy is using who are empty shells that have been filled as vessels with his hatred, darkness, rebellion, and lawlessness says the Lord of Hosts this day. The enemy is attempting to bring his interests and key players into agreement for in agreement there is power My children.
HOWEVER, I the Lord God have already defeated him. I am far above any principality, power and might, and I sit on the Throne, not him, I have always sat on the throne and will continue to rule and reign forevermore.

The enemy is whispering in the ears of certain groups just as the Pharisees whispered in the ears of the crowd that had gathered. The enemy utilized the Pharisees to begin the “crucify him” chant. To turn the crowd against My precious Son says the Lord God your righteousness. The enemy is attempting to do the same now and serpents are whispering in the ears of those who have been broken and fragmented since childhood, who have been deceived into believing they have been placed in positions of power to help their people when in fact all they are is another host in a long line the enemy is attempting to use to satisfy his agenda. However what they do not understand about the enemy is that you are expendable to him and once he is done utilizing those in this hour, destruction will come upon them for the enemy does not want to leave a trail that can be traced. I the Lord know all things; I am the Alpha and Omega and I keep a record of what goes on throughout the earth. The wave of rebellion and lawlessness that the enemy is attempting to build momentum with attempting to crest it in order to crash down, I the Lord your God am raising My own standard and it shall rise up and oppose the enemy and stop the advancement says the Lord of Hosts this day. However, I have allowed it to make a clear separation.

Yes, there is separation happening as was warned for this year My children. The goats are being herded together, the goats are attempting to be destructive, attempting to eat up and destroy whatever is in their path. However, I the Lord am scattering their herd and judging their leaders. A major blow to antifa is coming says the Lord. Antifa has the spirit of antichrist resting upon it and the enemy is attempting to use these hollow shells as A way to intimidate and get his agenda to the top, the enemy is attempting to bring into agreement these groups that walk in terror, rebellion, and fear, attempting to bring them into agreement.

HOWEVER, the kingdom of darkness is built upon mistrust and competition and those alliances will severely fracture saith the Lord of Hosts this day. The leaders of Antifa shall be struck says the Lord, and as nimrod attempted to oppose Me and build a tower in their rebellious agreements so this tower they are attempting to build, I shall scatter them and break and destroy the agreement fragmenting to the core their hierarchy says the Lord of Hosts this day. The enemy is attempting to harm and kill for the kingdom to attempt to gain power, however, says the Lord it is going to backfire. My children, focus on Me right now, get your eyes off of the news, listen for your Father in Heaven more than you listen to the news for it is skewed it is fallible it is used to speak as the serpent. As the serpent spoke to eve and lulled her into agreement with mangled narratives so the media is doing the same attempting to hypnotically fixate you, oh yes there is a hypnotic spirit attached to that media machine, upon their narratives, their instruction, their timing. The enemy utilizes it to clutter the spirit and the soul, to confuse and oppress and bring upon you a spirit of hopelessness so you give up your walk-in truth says the Lord this day. My children, bring your eyes your ears your souls and your lives back to Me fully, return unto Me and I shall return unto you. The enemy wants you to look away from Me right now. The enemy wants to get you entangled in a brambled mess of vices, bad habits, spiritual clutter by mixing rituals and religion into My Word and into your walks with Me. It is time to          declutter for My children MUST be able to clearly hear Me in this hour for I will be giving instructions and My children MUST be able to hear it. I will be positioning, ordering your steps, and speaking into you the truth of My Word that you need in this hour we are in. You will see much transpire in this hour, watch and pray, be vigilant My children for the enemy is determined right now to shut down any power and authority My children have in the United States and around the World. The enemy is determined to break the agreement of My children through the Church. Yes, through the Church! For if the enemy can bring the temperature more and more to lukewarm the church poses no threat for the power has departed. Ichibod will be written upon the doors of those churches who have brought masses of people to lukewarm, where there is no power, superficial faith, and little effort put into serving Me says the Lord this day. Yes those who truly walk in the power of Almighty God are RISING STRONGER IN spirit than ever before and they shall because of Me, their voices shall reach further, shall pierce into the darkness and yes there are those who will be delivered from the kingdom of darkness in this hour. Those who truly walk in power and authority, there is a shift happening and, in this hour, they shall be elevated and lifted up for My Glory, you are entering a new chapter for My Glory. However, my children, the enemy’s nature is to counterfeit. If He can clutter your spirit with vices, rebellion, excuses and rituals such as the Pharisees chained the people to, then the enemy can bring forth a counterfeit and make it look like God on the surface says the Lord. And if your spirit is so cluttered, well the enemy can easily make himself sound like Me the Lord your God Elohim. The enemy can get you into agreement with counterfeit ideas, people, positions and in this hour, he is fiercely attempting to do exactly this says the Lord. Pray My children to expose the counterfeit, pray for the Lord your God to be the two edged sword penetrating to the dividing line in your lives, to draw a clear plumb line of what is of the Lord and what the enemy has counterfeited. We are at a very crucial point and he would love nothing more than to hook you to a counterfeit to destroy the plans I have for you says the Lord of Hosts this day.

You are soldiers of the living God and discipline is necessary right now for where My children, the direction I am leading them in.  those who lack discipline shall be chastised to bring them into the discipline in their walk with Me that they so desperately need. The Lord chastises those He loves, remember that My children. I am your Father in Heaven and I the Lord must rear you up to go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, and to be put in positions around the world, influential  positions, that shall move forward and advance for the Kingdom My plans and My purposes. Watch for some major public falls amongst the wicked acting as light but resting in the shadows of darkness and helping advance that agenda. There will be major public falls for those who pretend to be children of the light while making deals in the darkness says the Lord of Hosts this day.

You shall see engineered rebellion, and those who protest, those who are spoon feed poison to speak into the younger generations, There shall be a righteous anger as I allow people to witness this interconnected web, people shall return unto Me and that righteous anger shall build and will fracture the lawlessness they are attempting to stir up in order to try and seize the law and manipulate and dominate it for their wicked purposes says the Lord of Hosts this day. The gate is closing on gates. My power will be made manifest stronger and more fierce than ever before says the Lord of Hosts this day. For the enemy shall not derail My plans, and just when he thinks he is causing rebellion,  fear, and lawlessness to rise enough to seize power, one blow from My mighty right hand shall bring it crashing down says the Lord of Hosts this day the Righteous Judge. I am the Righteous Judge and I shall righteously judge those who have given themselves over to the enemy. I shall take their speech and their ability to make any sound arguments says the Lord, they shall go mad and lose their voice of influence says the Lord. However, watch for those who arise who speak for others, those who should not be a part of leadership arise and suddenly do all the talking attempting to seamlessly weave their agendas. The people of this country are restless. I am allowing the pressure to birth forth vision, to bring people into focus to expose the agendas of the enemy to make a clear choice for those lost in confusion. You will see miraculous jaw dropping events occur to suddenly turn the narrative, to scatter the enemy’s gangs, mules, and soldiers. As furious as they arise, they shall fall a double portion of that rage, and some of these rebellions will be supernaturally put down and fall faster than they ever arose says the Lord of Hosts this day

Your steps right now My children MUST BE ordered of the Lord for I will shine a light on My children and will provide for them in amazing ways to show the world that I truly am the One true Living God who is not subject to any system of this world and neither are My Children, they shall be propelled into positions where the world sees they are not touched by what is occurring, they are protected and being provided for above and beyond their needs. Walk circumspectly before Me right now My children for much change is occurring, yes there is shifting and changing occurring in the natural in My children’s lives for the enemy is being evicted as he attempted to put down roots to cause oppression, idleness, weariness, and hopelessness in the lives of My children and in this hour I say ENOUGH, the enemy is being evicted and there is a shift of whose presence shall be around you and allowed near you for the enemy’s easiest doors are the people around you My children. You are mine first and I the Lord am making major changes now in order to free My children to be powerhouses and voices for My Glory in an hour where rage wants the floor.  Rage wants to be heard and rage shall lose it’s voice says the Lord God Jehovah this day. I shall choke rage says the Lord as the root of rage is exposed and the dirty deeds done to seize the microphone will be laid bare for all to see, it will cause an exodus, you shall see a second exodus of people abandoning groups and parties after the stench of deception and wickedness is too much to bare says the Lord God Jehovah. I am waking people up, I am separating the wheat from the tares, and I am moving much in the lives of My children, for I see ahead and I the Lord thy God know what is best for them. Trust right now My children TRUST in ME Trust in MY PLANS for your lives.  Let go of the rope, for many of you have continued a tug of war with Me because you are resisting where I the Lord God am leading. Let go of the rope and let the leading of My spirit position you into new areas, new chapters, and new life for My Glory and for the well being of You My children. God Bless You in the name of My precious son Yeshua, Jesus, who rules and reigns forevermore.

15 comments:

  1. I thank you soooooo very much for posting everything.I felt the Holy Spirit stronger than I have ever felt before last night. I also have noticed when I listen to you teach GOD'S Word that I get understanding like never before. I got a special notebook to write everything out long hand because it helps to set what you have spoken or taught. I had to look up what test the Spirit meant and now understand what and how and I will use this from this day forward. Thank you Amanda. God is using you in a mighty way in my life. I give God ALL THE GLORY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda Grace for quickly sharing this word. So very encouraging. I was able to call and read this to my mother as she follows you too!! God bless you our prayers are with you and Chris ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lord it's just what I needed, I was feeling weary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank and may God continue to bless you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This confirms what I believe God is doing right now. I have been richly blessed learning what God has shown you Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Amanda. I'm so thankful that God directed me to you. Have a blessed day 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for bringing this insight from the Lord, exposing the deception and lies that are at work driving the narrative in the natural world. This is so needed by the body of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this word. I cannot listen to MSM at all and very little on FOX news, even the few true patriots there have such a negative (although true) message. You, Mark Taylor, Chris McDonald, Rush give me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thank God for you & Chris in my prayers! Thank you for hearing the powerful word from the Lord! Thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amanda, can you please post the steps to pray before any prayer so the enemy would not interfere.
    Thank you.
    God bless you and Chris.
    Magally

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you go to Amanda's post on march 15th 2020 you will find it there. It's titled National Day of Prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amanda,may the Lord multiply you and Chris. I always find what the Lord gives you to be what I needed. Praise his holy name! I get excited when you come on line! I want to heat, "Thus saith the Lord."

    June 19, 2020 at 2:50 PM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Amanda for your love and obedience to our Heavenly Father. Thank you heavenly Father for your precious son, Jesus that came to save us from all sins. And was crucified and died and praise God arose. And sits on right hand of our heavenly Father

    ReplyDelete

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...