Friday, January 29, 2021

 Word from the Lord January 27, 2021

1.27.21

 

Those who cower back in the church will be ashamed. Those who are not bringing the church back to repentance, back to its roots, its foundations will be shaken….

God wants to be glorified above man above the office of President. He desires to do a work in this nation and the heart of the country, every artery is being not only cleared out, Flushed out, but there will be many BYPASSES

The Lord is Bypassing the corrupt lawmakers of this country. The Lord is bypassing any authority they think they have. The Lord is Bypassing the diseased part of the church and creating new arteries to accomplish His Will and new valves to move the matters forward

 

Just as there were the men of 1776, the brave men who stepped forth from the crowd to bring about change, to usher in these inalienable rights, to usher in true freedom and independence, so the Lord shall bring forth from the quagmire in D.C. From the career corrupt identical politicians the lord shall bring to the forefront brave men with the boldness and the convictions of 1776. And these men are marked for such a time , congressman, senators, governors, women shall be brought forth to join alongside this fight. And they shall take a bold stance, a stance not for the faint of heart, a stance for truth, not counting the cost because the Lord has searched their hearts and they have been chosen for such a time to boldly stare evil in the face and call it for what it is. Who will call out the deceptions. Who under threat of persecution will speak forth with more boldness and conviction. Whose cries will get louder, voices crying out in the wilderness as they all endure their own wilderness as they are processed in the refiners fire because the Lord is with them in that fire, and because of that fire they shall not bow the knee to baal, to Asherah, to any principality attempting to keep a grasp on the regions of this nation, for they have appointed fools to do their bidding says the Lord. The more the enemy in a panic attempts to strip them (those fighting for truth), the greater cause for suspicion shall fall upon their camps as these mighty servants stay the course. This is a God ordained mission. This is the Brave coming together to help stop the super spread of communism and of an infectious evil to help keep this nation the land of the free and the home of the brave. This saying shall be echoed in this hour.

A tale of two powells, one shall be publicly exposed as incredibly corrupt and compromised

Reports of shofar blasts in the heavenlies, in the skies, across this land shall be reported more and more as they are an announcement(s) from the Lord.  In some areas the wicked shall be shaken to such a degree they shall cower, visibly shaken says the Lord. The circumstances shall draw closer as contractions, where they look completely inept, incapable, scattered in their thinking and actions, hamsters on a wheel, running in circles. I the Lord shall make them chase their tales since they have chosen like a dog to return to their own vomit

The louder the truth, the more torturous, nails on a chalkboard to the corrupt

As part of the church chooses to cower in darkness and ignorance, double mindedness and spiritual erraticness has plagued them. There is a significant [part of the church that is being shaken awake, who cannot operate in the address of oblivion anymore. They shall cry for holiness, repentance, renewing their covenants with God and standing in a boldness and power that shall make the corrupt visibly uneasy, including the corrupt in the church. The Korah’s who are attempting to cause large deviations from the word in their foolishness thinking they have a better way than Moses, that those standing bold in their faith have no ability to lead, causing themselves to become an opponent of the will of God and shall find themselves at enmity with Me, the Lord their God. They shall attempt to lead astray back to the comforts of Egypt for it is not the Spirit of the Lord leading them. For this you shall see what they have built, their churches gut wide open and what has been festering underneath I the Lord will make the matter plain, and from this the public cries of holiness and sanctification shall become even louder. For I the Lord your God have the measuring rod in my hand and I am dropping upon both leadership of this nation and the church. Events shall unfold simultaneously for some have been holding hands in the dark. And now I the Lord shall bring it into the light including the funneling of funds. Churches shall even be exposed for funneling money to terrorist groups and so have funded their sprees of destruction and terror. That shall be another wakeup call says the Lord. For the Jakes have entered into illegal territory taking what was given to them and using it to fund an alternate doctrine with those who make new age and ancestral spirits their dogma. Spiritual harlotry says the Lord! And now the people shall come out of the fog and the haze that corrupt leaders have ushered into the church. The winds of change are blowing in says the Lord and blowing it off the people, and they shall see these leaders with clear vision for what and who they truly are says the Lord. Too much hand holding not enough hand raising says the Lord of Hosts. This is a year of massive and deep change says the Lord as I allow events to take place to shift the mindset of the people to submit and align with the Word of God and My plans says the Lord. Habakkuk 1:5 Look among the nations and watch, Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told to you…Thus says the lord of Hosts, the King of Glory, the Lion of Judah, the Righteous Judge in the name of Yeshua, Jesus amen and amen….


33 comments:

  1. Powerful, all Glory to God Amen! Thank you and God bless you Amanda, it's amazing how our Father works and answers prayers. One of my prayers have been answered in this message from our Amazing Father in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love, that beautiful pic of you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise His Holy Name. Thank you Lord God, Abba Father. Peace to All who Love You & Thank you for Your Son YESHUA, Savior of Your Children. Thank You Adonai for Your Precious Holy Spirit who leads, guides & comforts us always. God bless Amanda & All Gods Profits who stand on the front lines for TRUTH , GOODNESS & FREEDOM from these thieves trying to usurp YOUR LAWS & YOUR WORD. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful word! From our Father. I am excited for change in America.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Amanda.. my husband & I are definitely needing some direction. We attend a very large church & recently they allowed a New Ager speak at the church service. My heart has been so torn. Not sure what to do. I’ve contacted the church & they say it’s not taking away from the Bible it’s enhancing it for people. We need to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt this is all you've seen that troubles you, just the latest. You are not alone. Many people have been led OUT of their congregations by the Lord. If He is leading you out, you will know.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for this. I was so in need of this blessing. You have no idea how this has lifted my spirits.praise God.

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad if this has helped. When a pastor decides to make nice with Egypt, the only alternative for a believer is to "come out from among them...". It's painful and lonely, but the Lord sustains us with His Blessings.

      Delete
    4. All of us are in the place you are in. The Holy Spirit can be trusted to speak to you His Direction. We stayed over a year praying in a mega church where they openly rejected the Holy Holy Spirit's work and power. We prayer for God to change hearts but then He said leave now. Ichabod...the Spirit has departed. We left with sorrow. Others are still there praying. I have no idea why but the Holy Spirit can be trusted.

      Delete
  6. Hello Amanda and Chris, God Bless you! Your ministry and teaching have really blessed and exhorted in recent months. I have a bible question about the book of 1 Samuel. May I ask it here or is there an email? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, I am so blessed that the Lord lead me to you and your teachings. I have been following for a while now and have learned so much "trust the spirit" as you always say. Discernment is so needed right now and I know that when you speak it is the true word from our Father. I read your blogs and listen to you on Ark of Grace, The McFiles and His Glory. Glory be to God for the word being delivered by his true Prophets. I really like this picture of you and Chris, handsome couple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luke: 18 Zacharias said to the angel, “How will I know this for certain? For I am an old man and my wife is advanced in [n]years.” 19 The angel answered and said to him, “I am Gabriel, who [o]stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news. 20 And behold, you shall be silent and unable to speak until the day when these things take place, because you did not believe my words, which will be fulfilled IN THEIR PROPER TIME.”

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paul's Prayer for the Ephesians

    14For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

    ReplyDelete
  10. and sanctification shall become even louder. For I the Lord your God have the measuring rod in my hand and I am dropping upon both leadership of this nation and the church. Events shall unfold simultaneously for some have been holding hands in the dark. And now I the Lord shall bring it into the light including the funneling of funds.

    Do you think this refers to the nation and the church holding hands in the dark (Christian nationalism) and some churches funding domestic terrorism - like the oathkeepers? Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not Christian nationalism, imo, but the Deep State Church holding hands undercover with the Deep State political leaders and luciferians to get funds and favors from these same corrupt anti-american haters.

      Delete
  11. 'the jakes' refers to the FBI, correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T D Jakes pastor that was registering voters in his Church under black lives matter?

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amanda, I want to start by saying how much I admire you. The Lord put you in my path one day I stumbled across your youtube channel. I know you are a true prophet of the Lord. I don't usually reach out in social media but I felt so compelled to share with you a series of things the holy spirit spoke to me when he woke me up during the night back in 2018 I feel so strongly he is referring to what is going on now. I don't know anyone who I can bounce these things off of. I feel like the Lord is urging me to reach out to you as you could help me understand these things. Do you have an e mail where I can share these things with you? I'm hopeful you will see my message.
    My e mail is my username danielleviens89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amanda, my name is Rachel D______. Within a week of hearing you talk about the Lord speaking of 'Morocco', I just heard from Dr Michael Savage that Angelina Jolie sold a painting by Winston Churchill recently....its basically the only painting by Churchill i believe & he gifted it to FDRoosevelt after they were in Morroco together in the 40s....its an absolutely beautiful painting & just found this "prophetically" interesting/the timing coincidental...

    I just listened to the His Glory broadcast you were on a few nights ago & just wanted to cry with joy for all the divine coincidences...i dont know what to call it honestly...GOD! For sure...His Kingdom & Remnant are truly active now.

    Im a numbers girl...in carpentry/building/design...very into Politics & THE CHURCH/KINGDOM... .my Grandfather was in intelligence/communications/master sargeant in Air Force. Grandma also very involved....a lot that you & His Glory marine warrior were speaking of was very interesting to me....The Two Powells...

    Melvin Capital was a name I saw during this whole Gamestop thing this past week.

    Im sorry to sound so cryptic but does this stuff mean anyrhing to you or His Glory? Because you also brought up North Carolina....Im in Jacksonville Florida, but i somehow understand this North Carolina thing in a couple ways. Also does the number 417...4_17 mean anything to you or His Glory....NOT related to Q, but maybe related to this....GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE FOR HIS GLORY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Amanda, after having done research on the covid vac,I am concerned about the fact that Pres Trump has been pushing it in America. As far as I can tell, it's designed as a bio- weapon for population control. Why would he support this? I'm feeling like we've been set up. If the Lord has anything to say concerning this, please share. I do understand he is just a tool in God's hands, but do you think he's on the side of the enemy? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trump is 100 percent gods anointed. He pushed for vaccine for helping twisted people behind making it gates

      Delete
  16. Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group that was started by 2 witches who practice ancestral worship. Rig nation posted an interview clip with one of the founders who talked about calling on their ancestors in a ritual on the beach. Perhaps it is churches funding black lives matter that your word speaks of.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A tale of two powell's?

    https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021/02/05/law-enforcement-agents-rachel-powell-house/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sydney Powell good, Jerome Powell, head of the Federal Reserve bad? That's my hypothesis.

      Delete
    2. There’s also Colin Powell, a general.

      Delete
  18. Hi Toby's mum here... just wondering if someone can please post the link were Amanda talks about New Zealand... thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cannot find Amanda Grace on Telegram

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank-you, Amanda, for your obedience in sharing this Word from the Lord. I also appreciate your ministry with the animals, as I care for some, too. It's a calling. The above portrait of you and Chris is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Amanda,
    I have sensed that dark cloud everywhere I go. Thankfully not in the house, work and at church. But seriously anywhere else it is heavy. I didn't have details about it until I listened to your latest word from the Lord. The wild part is going into a chain store that is known for being a part of the liberal agenda and feeling like you just got slimmed spiritually. I am soo soo glad that God is with His kid.

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is awesome: 'The winds of change are blowing in says the Lord and blowing it off the people, and they shall see these leaders with clear vision for what and who they truly are says the Lord.' as Bidan was blown over on the stairs of his plane by strong winds, so say his PR people :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Keep your eyes on Lin Wood’s questioning of Sydney Powell’s being corrupt. Check on Lin’s Telegram channel. Wow, this could be the fulfillment of the one Powell who will be exposed as corrupt.

    ReplyDelete

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...