Monday, September 7, 2020

A Vision About A Dragon And What Happens When We Pray

 Vision Thursday September 3rd around 2AM 

 

There was a thunderstorm outside, and it was strong. Well the thunder woke me out of a deep sleep. As I lay there awake but having my eyes shut I see a vision. There was a large serpent like flying dragon coming right for me! When I saw this I began to take authority in the name of Jesus Christ and rebuke it in the name of Jesus. I asked the Lord in the name of Jesus to loose and release His Holy Warring angels and holy angels of all rankings and divisions to confuse, block, scramble, abort, destroy, and dismantle this attack. I then began to pray in the spirit. As I was doing this I began to see light filled gold crosses being hurled like battle axes at the serpent and plunging into it! It was weakening this demonic dragon like creature and driving it back!! Suddenly from the right an enormous figure enters dressed like a royal prince from the middle eastern region, even Israel. And this figure takes his hand open wide and snatches the serpent and closes his fist where you could not even see it anymore and walks off to the right with it! Then it dissipated, the vision.

 

I told my friend Al Taylor of Social Aloe Ministries what had happened and he said he wanted to do a prophetic painting of what I described. This is what he painted:

 

There is something incredible that happens in the spirit when we pray and take authority in the name of Jesus, Yeshua!! Jesus won an incredible victory on the cross and the enemy suffered an embarrassing defeat. When you pray there is a response in the realm of the spirit:

 

James 5:16-18: 16 [j]Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, [k]fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. 17 Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit.

 

James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

 

PERSISTENCE=RESISTENCE!!

 

When you persist in prayer you are resisting the enemy and it causes a retreat

 

The enemy is weakened at the cross and so are his agents!!

 

Daniel 10 is another account discussing about prayer and the response in the relam of the Spirit

 

 

the account in  Daniel can be found in  Daniel 10

 

2 In those days I, Daniel, had been mourning for three entire weeks. 3 I ate no tasty food, nor did any meat or wine enter my mouth; and I did not [a]anoint (refresh, groom) myself at all for the full three weeks. 4 On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was on the bank of the great river Hiddekel [which is the Tigris], 5 I raised my eyes and looked, and behold, there was a [b]certain man dressed in linen, whose loins were girded with [a [c]belt of] pure gold of Uphaz. 6 His body also was like beryl [with a golden luster], his face had the appearance of lightning, his eyes were like flaming torches, his arms and his feet like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words was like the noise of a multitude [of people or the roaring of the sea].(B) 7 And I, Daniel, alone saw the vision [of this heavenly being], for the men who were with me did not see the vision; nevertheless, a great panic overwhelmed them, so they ran away to hide themselves. 8 So I was left alone and saw this great vision; yet no strength was left in me, for my normal appearance turned to a deathly pale, and I grew weak and faint [with fright]. 9 Then I heard the sound of his words; and when I heard the sound of his words, I fell on my face in a deep sleep, with my face toward the ground.

 

Daniel Comforted

10 Then behold, a hand touched me and set me unsteadily on my [d]hands and knees. 11 So he said to me, “O Daniel, you highly regarded and greatly beloved man, understand the words that I am about to say to you and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” And while he was saying this word to me, I stood up trembling. 12 Then he said to me, “Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words. 13 But the [e]prince of the kingdom of Persia was standing in opposition to me for twenty-one days. Then, behold, Michael, one of the chief [of the celestial] princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision is in regard to the days yet to come.”

 

15 When he had spoken to me according to these words, I turned my face toward the ground and was speechless. 16 And behold, one who resembled the sons of men touched my lips. Then I opened my mouth and spoke and said to him who was standing before me, “O my lord, because of the vision anguish has come upon me, and I have retained no strength. 17 For how can such a [weakened] servant of my lord talk with such [a being] as my lord? For now there remains no strength in me, nor has any breath been left in me.”

 

18 Then the one (Gabriel) whose appearance was like that of a man touched me again, and he strengthened me. 19 He said, “O man, highly regarded and greatly beloved, do not be afraid. Peace be to you; take courage and be strong.” Now when he had spoken to me, I was strengthened and said, “Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.” 20 Then he said, “Do you understand [fully] why I came to you? Now I shall return to fight against the [hostile] [f]prince of Persia; and when I have gone, behold, the [g]prince of Greece is about to come. 21 But I (Gabriel) will tell you what is inscribed in the [h]writing of truth. There is no one who stands firmly with me and strengthens himself against these [hostile spirit forces] except Michael, your prince [the guardian of your nation].

 

Commentary:   Daniel 10:5 This is most likely the angel Gabriel since he was the heavenly being sent by God to Daniel on the

 

 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was standing in opposition to me for twenty-one days. (3 weeks) Then, behold, Michael, one of the chief [of the celestial] princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia.

 

Commentary:  Daniel 10:13 I.e. an evil angel representing the interests of Satan in Persia.


Reading in Context

 

First, look at the context surrounding James 5:16. James’s whole point is that prayer is effective. He asks in James 5:13, “Is anyone among you suffering?” Then he replies, “Let him pray.” What about cheerfulness? Or sickness? Or sin? In each case, James encourages his readers to pray. Why? Because prayer is effective, which means, God hears his people and acts on their behalf.

 

Then, in the beginning of verse 16, because prayer is effective (James 5:13–15), he says, “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed” (James 5:16). To make it even clearer, he follows this with, “The effective prayer of a righteous person has great power.” That line is the second portion in a double dose of support for our praying. James’s point is to repeat his theme to pray because prayer is effective. His concern is not how prayer is made effective, but that prayer is effective. And then verse 17 comes to ground that point.

 

What About Elijah?

 

James 5:17 then brings in Elijah. “Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed fervently.”


SO RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE WORSHIP WORSHIP WORSHIP SPEAK THE WORD THE WORD THE WORD OF GOD!!!

Because there is a response happening in the realm of the spirit

JOSHUA 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”


2 comments:

  1. IDK if you got my comment but I was just thanking you for all you do for all of us and for the Kingdom. I was trying to find my password and I hope it will be the right one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDK if you got my comment but I was just thanking you for all you do for all of us and for the Kingdom. I was trying to find my password and I hope it will be the right one!

    ReplyDelete

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...