Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Word from the Lord--November 4, 2022 (ReAwaken America Tour in Branson, MO)

And the Lord thy God says this day, fear not, my children fear not, for I am with you.  Be not dismayed, for I am your God.  Behold I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand, says the Lord of Hosts.

And says the Spirit of the Lord this day, set your face like flint. Plant your feet in Me, in my Word. Ready yourselves for the turn that is about to occur. For first there is gonna be rumbling, says the Lord thy God this day, and then there is going to be a shaking. And then there shall be a sifting of those who have arrogantly challenged Me and challenged My Name; of those that have mocked My children; of those that have cursed the Armies of the Living God. How dare you, says the Lord of Hosts, how dare you. I sit on the highest throne. Not your principalities, not your powers, not your leaders; not your funders.  


The wells are drying up, says the Lord thy God this day, for the funders of the corrupt! For there has been a channel behind the corrupt that has been funding, their dark deeds, their lewd acts, says the Lord; that has been funding their idolatry; that has been funding the oppression they have pumped into the airwaves–they have pumped into the systems of this nation. I the Lord thy God this day, am striking those funders. I the Lord thy God this day, am striking those groups. I am drying up their wells and their channels. Their rivers shall dry up, says the Lord thy God this day; you shall see rivers in this nation physically dry up as a sign, says the Lord. 


I have not forgotten about the United States of America, but I need my children in this hour, says the Lord, to come up! To come higher with Me. To be willing to see what I see; not what you think you see! For I am the Alpha and Omega. I am the Beginning and the Ending. I am the First and the Last. I am He who liveth and died, and behold, I am alive forevermore, says the Lord of Hosts.  


And, says the Lord of Hosts this day, you shall see events in tandem, rise up at key points in your nation; rise up at key points in Israel; rise up at key points in Europe; you shall see the events in tandem, says the Lord thy God this day. For the world is shaking. The world is crying out.  


Darkness is attempting to blanket and descend. However, says the Lord thy God this day, I have dispatched the Captain of the Army of the Lord of Hosts, and He WILL tear that blanket over this nation, as you cry out to Me; as you seek Me. 


As you speak the Word I have given you; the weapons of your warfare are not carnal but mighty through God, to the pulling down and the destruction of strongholds. Not mighty through man.  Stop wrestling with me, oh you leaders, and come humbly to Me right now.  


For time is short, says the Lord. And those who come humbly, and those who come with a willing heart, and those who come re-willing to re-learn, what has been ingrained in them, I the Lord, will have mercy on; I will correct; I will fill; I will give them new vision; I will raise them up; I will strengthen them; I will be their defense and their fortress.


Though the jackals may attempt to surround, I the Lord, Thy God, am gonna, in one swipe, wipe them out! I'm gonna wipe them out, says the Lord thy God this day!  


And for you leaders who have stiffened your neck and dug in your heels, you will deteriorate before the people. You will deteriorate. For my hand is not in it, says the Lord. The enemy has attempted to sound like Me. He has attempted to use his puppets, but his puppets are deteriorating. The strings are deteriorating. The voice behind the puppets is getting weaker, says the Lord. And the voice of the church, says the Lord, Oh, you part of the church who has turned the other way, I am calling you back, oh wayward sheep. I am calling you back to the fold, right now, says the Lord. Because as their influence weakens, the sound of the church has to strengthen. The shouting of the church to their God, Almighty God, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, has to strengthen! Your voice has to strengthen. Your voice carries power. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, says the Lord. Your voice carries power! I have given it to you; utilize it, says the Lord thy God this day, for in the middle of the country you shall see an event occur that is going to attempt to derail the plans I have put in place. 


However, says the Lord thy God this day, there is going to be a backfiring. There is gonna be a swallowing up, there is gonna be a stumbling and falling publicly. They are bringing that shame and condemnation on themselves, says the Lord. So cry out to Me, oh people of this nation.


Cry out to Me, oh people of Canada. Your time is almost come. The midnight hour has almost approached, for a change in your nation. And know it is the Lord thy God this day that is speaking to you, giving you instruction because I love My children with an everlasting love. I will never leave you, nor forsake you. And I will begin to bind up the wounds on the West coast, and bind up the wounds on the East coast, and bind up the wounds at the border, says the Lord thy God this day.  


And the winds of change are coming in. They are blowing in. Praise Me for it. Because this change is not only gonna turn, it is gonna send things into a whirlwind for the wicked. Of their own making. They have sowed it, and this they shall reap upon their own heads. Fear not. Do not panic. Keep your eyes on Me. Do not look at what you see. Stand on what I've told you this day.  For I am the Lord of Hosts; I am the King of Kings; the earth is my footstool; and in this hour, I shall have my way, thus says the Lord of Hosts, in Jesus' name.


4 comments:

  1. It was nice to see you in Branson, MO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/samuel-bankman-fried-may-started-demolition-deep-state/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, such a poweful WORD thank you Amanda for hearing Him and sharing. God bless and strengthen you and Chris in all you do ( Nipomo, California Central Coast)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Amanda, for this powerful word from the Lord! May God bless you and Chris and your Animal Ark Ministry! WWG1WGA!

    ReplyDelete

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...