Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Prophecy Fulfilled (Grace Out Loud)

 11.26.2019

There shall be blooming in the snow says the Lord and there shall be physical evidence of this in the natural as well as a declaration and a sign and a wonder that My children, My anointed, shall grow when others see no growth, they shall thrive when others wither, they shall prosper when others are suffering under the weight of financial and physical hardship, My children shall prosper in order to be mobile command centers for Me and to carry out MY Will as I decree from My throne, they shall carry out My plans and purposes on this earth that are meant in purpose to open up people’s souls and spirits, to ready them for My entry into their lives, claiming My children as Mine and not children of darkness as the enemy would so like says the Lord God Jehovah. 

I am calling them out. It has festered long enough, the enemy would love to steep you in these circumstances and cause pieces of you that I the Lord have built up to just drain out however I the Lord, when I add, I add no sorrow and  I the Lord am adding in good measure grace, strength, favor, precision, Wisdom, knowledge, council, mighty and power along with a reverential fear for Me that will teach others how to walk in the same by following the examples of these roses blooming in the desert, in the snow, in environments where they should never thrive they shall bloom fuller, brighter, and more beautiful than ever before says the Lord God Jehovah. For when I anoint, when I mark My children and place a mantle upon them with the favor to walk out that task, when the enemy comes in like a flood I the Lord God Jehovah will raise a standard against that plan however I am not only raising a standard but I am taking the circumstances that were meant to dismantle and destroy and reverse engineering in the spirit to cause My children to be built up even more and the very thing that was supposed to destroy them and My plan and mantle I have placed upon them will cause them to SOAR above the wicked and the agents of darkness they shall SOAR right to victory says the Lord.

I am preparing a table before you in the presence of your enemies and those who have persecuted you says the Lord, truly you shall eat the meal of victory for the time has come for My children to breakthrough and break away from the cycles, and tricks, and back door shackles the enemy has attempted to use to keep them from continuing in My plan for where we are at now and what is going to take place is such a threat to His Kingdom and the propaganda he cycles out that he has attempted to find any way in through anyone around you to oppress, depress, drain, and siphon from you not only the blessings of the Lord BUT the spiritual gifts that cause you to thrive. However I am getting the enemy by the heal of his leg and putting him out of joint, where they cannot latch on or chain My children any long for by force of MY WORD those shackles are breaking those holds are weakening and those attempting to hinder and oppose what I know is best for My children will by force be moved out of the way and put in a position where they cannot as easily meddle or attempt to override my agenda with  a falsified one that the enemy and his merry band of familiar spirits have convinced those around you that certain things are of concern when they are not even on My radar for your life right now says the Lord. 

3.28.20

For when I am standing in the midst of the storm that is where it's the calmest the storm may rage around you says the Lord.  The wind may, with the rain, may fall the floods may come but I have you under the covering of Jesus Christ, the blood of Jesus Christ, I have you under the arch says the Lord thy God this day and when My children cleave unto Me in the middle of a crisis the power of God says the Lord is multiplied in a way man does not normally see, and right now says the Lord the churches may be on lockdown but My spirit is not on lockdown says the Lord! The power of God in My children is not on lockdown says the Lord my God this day rise up My children, rise up….take hold of shield and buckler and stand up for your help right now says the Lord! I will deliver you from the snare of the Fowler and the perilous pestilence I will cover you with my feathers and under My wings, you shall take refuge, my truth shall be right now your shield and buckler, says the Lord. You will speak My truth says the Lord, I am releasing says the Lord a double portion of anointing upon those that I have raised up for such a time as this for those I have positioned in the middle of this….This did not take me by surprise says the Lord I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending I am he who liveth and died and behold says the Lord thy God this day I am Alive for evermore.


6.16.20

Those who truly walk in power and authority, there is a shift happening and, in this hour, they shall be elevated and lifted up for My Glory, you are entering a new chapter for My Glory. However, my children, the enemy’s nature is to counterfeit. If He can clutter your spirit with vices, rebellion, excuses and rituals such as the Pharisees chained the people to, then the enemy can bring forth a counterfeit and make it look like God on the surface says the Lord. And if your spirit is so cluttered, well the enemy can easily make himself sound like Me the Lord your God Elohim. The enemy can get you into agreement with counterfeit ideas, people, positions and in this hour, he is fiercely attempting to do exactly this says the Lord. Pray My children to expose the counterfeit, pray for the Lord your God to be the two edged sword penetrating to the dividing line in your lives, to draw a clear plumb line of what is of the Lord and what the enemy has counterfeited. We are at a very crucial point and he would love nothing more than to hook you to a counterfeit to destroy the plans I have for you says the Lord of Hosts this day.

Your steps right now My children MUST BE ordered of the Lord for I will shine a light on My children and will provide for them in amazing ways to show the world that I truly am the One true Living God who is not subject to any system of this world and neither are My Children, they shall be propelled into positions where the world sees they are not touched by what is occurring, they are protected and being provided for above and beyond their needs. Walk circumspectly before Me right now My children for much change is occurring, yes there is shifting and changing occurring in the natural in My children’s lives for the enemy is being evicted as he attempted to put down roots to cause oppression, idleness, weariness, and hopelessness in the lives of My children and in this hour I say ENOUGH, the enemy is being evicted and there is a shift of whose presence shall be around you and allowed near you for the enemy’s easiest doors are the people around you My children. You are mine first and I the Lord am making major changes now in order to free My children to be powerhouses and voices for My Glory in an hour where rage wants the floor.  Rage wants to be heard and rage shall lose it’s voice says the Lord God Jehovah this day. I shall choke rage says the Lord as the root of rage is exposed and the dirty deeds done to seize the microphone will be laid bare for all to see, it will cause an exodus, you shall see a second exodus of people abandoning groups and parties after the stench of deception and wickedness is too much to bare says the Lord God Jehovah. I am waking people up, I am separating the wheat from the tares, and I am moving much in the lives of My children, for I see ahead and I the Lord thy God know what is best for them. Trust right now My children TRUST in ME Trust in MY PLANS for your lives.  Let go of the rope, for many of you have continued a tug of war with Me because you are resisting where I the Lord God am leading. Let go of the rope and let the leading of My spirit position you into new areas, new chapters, and new life for My Glory and for the well-being of You My children. God Bless You in the name of My precious son Yeshua, Jesus, who rules and reigns forevermore.

10.12.22

And the Lord thy God is saying this day, rise up my children rise up. Gird up your loins says the Lord gird up your loins take what I have equipped you with do not waste it says the Lord –do not burry it–do not forsake it–do not let the enemy convince you to abandon it, for I the Lord thy God have equipped you in this time in this season with the weapons of warfare that are not carnal–I have equipt you with armor–I have equipped you with gifts–I have equipped you with every good and perfect thing that only comes from above that is needed for you to do your assignments at hand and I the Lord thy God am handing out assignments in this hour–I am bringing you into the next chapter of your God-ordained mission– I am opening doors that have been prophesied and spoken over you from Heaven since you were a child says the Lord– I am opening those doors now–I am walking you through them–I am walking you into the position you are supposed to be in–I am ushering you out of the superficial–I am ushering you out of the unstable–I am ushering you out of the wobbly–I am ushering you out of the growth that is twisted–(it almost looks like a serpent)–the growth that is twisted like a vine and it has grown crooked says the Lord. I am ushering you out of that says the Lord. I am making your way straight–I am preparing your path–I am ordering your steps for the steps of the righteous are indeed ordered of the Lord says the Lord of Hosts and the Lord thy God says, take heart–do not become discouraged for the enemy has sent out a spirit of discouragement amongst the people and despair to get them to lose faith and get them to lose hope. 

Know that I am redirecting you into what I have been grooming you for; for years says the Lord. Do not fight it, but allow it to take place–go the way I say and I the Lord thy God shall protect you, and keep you, and elevate you for My glory, for I search the heart says the Lord, and I know who is doing it from My glory and I know who is doing it for their glory, and I the Lord shall make the distinction in this hour and you shall know by the promotion who is doing it for My glory and concerned for how I the Lord thy God feel–not how they feel, but how I  ultimately feel for its My namesake says the Lord is for My namesake and that in this hour shall be laid bare and that shall be made plain to the people. Trust in Me, believe in Me fast and pray says the Lord–fervently pray–fervently and diligently pray for I am a rewarder says the Lord of those who diligently seek Me thus says the Lord of Hosts. In Jesus’ name. Amen and Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Word from the Lord--May 12, 2023 from the Miami ReAwaken Tour

And the Lord thy God says this day, "Is My arm too short that it cannot save? Is My power too little that it cannot overcome? For you a...